Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 04:19 PM

Re: Man admits posting race hate messages

I think he's just attention seeking, and obviously not the sharpest knife in the box to think he wouldn't come to the attention of those in authority.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 05:07 PM

funny how we never hear about the muslim person who stirs up racial hatred against whites, oh but sorry I forgot, muslim people are not racist. Ok, whatever.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
funny how we never hear about the muslim person who stirs up racial hatred against whites, oh but sorry I forgot, muslim people are not racist. Ok, whatever.
I do take your point But

I lived near this person and the local papers where full of his race hatred for years against none Muslims...nothing was done about him bit like the Hook in Finsbury.

Some of his followers...The Rigby Killer.

Two of the muslims who killed people on London bridge.

He was a clever little sod but in a statement on line he mis spoke and was prosecuted.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...upport-of-isis
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
It's been one sided for years, along with a two tier legal system with such matters.

Their was a demo some time back when our troops returned from Afghanistan. Muslims were holding up banners saying "Behead those that insult Islam".
That is without doubt incitement to murder - there were no prosecutions!!

Other marches have displayed banners such as "Death to democracy" - no prosecutions!

These events are always played down with minimal reporting.
Those above simply cannot see that this does not reduce racial tension, it increases it, as people resent the two tier system and begin to resent Muslims even more because of it.
There needs to be a level playing field, but you'll never see it due to the left wing appeasing apologists and those in authority who are paralysed by PC.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 07:09 PM

Hi

Completely right fender, it works both ways, or at least it should do.

Two instances spring to mind.

I returned to work in 1993, on crutches, right at the bottom of the pile.

I was doing Home Office Immigration Certificates, I got a right kicking when I came across a scam, impersonation.

First question I had when I got back after Hospital was

" What did you do to upset them "

Just about sums it up.

Years later, when I had got myself fit and no longer on Crutches I was out working one night on my own.

It was a very Muslim Area.

I was approached by three much younger Muslim Males, mid 20s.

This is not a safe area, you should not be out on your own.

The threat was palpable, they were grinning.

My response was, well lads , if you are scared, I will walk you all home.

No guesses as to who had the complaint against them.

Me, threats of violence.

The system is completely crap.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Or to stir up racial hate towards Muslims.
Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Or to stir .
And like magic......it worked ?

Can't really see how the opening post 'stirs up' anything that wasn't there to be stirred.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->

Can't really see how the opening post 'stirs up' anything that wasn't there to be stirred.
Not really,

I doubt anyone on here either dislikes all Muslims, or tars them all with the same brush. That's just how some members decide / want to interpret their comments.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->

So why did you want it to 'work'?

You said you posted it 'to see the reaction'

So what were you expecting? Did you think everyone would agree with him and that we would all start spouting hate towards muslims? Looking at replies so far, I can't see any hate towards muslims just people concerned about the imbalance but if you really want to divide us then just keep posting.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Or to stir up racial hate towards Muslims.
It did make me chuckle, a post about racism from a poster who supports a party that is racist and anti Semitic
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Interesting that for one who is admitting prejudice his barrister is David Singh. Just doesn't make sense does it.
If his name is Singh - that suggests he is Sikh - which in turn suggests the comments were not racist. Islam is not a race - it is a religion.

Still not a good idea to post hateful comments though.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top