Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 02:53 PM

Re: Sign's of life.

Signs of life, I have two miniature Iris in flower, some primroses, heather is flowering, berries where they have never been before and just to confuse, an Autumn Gladioli in bud and ready to bloom.

I also have a carpet of twigs blown down by the wind, quite artistic and make a nice crunchy sound when you step on them
Marki
East Midlands -UK
Marki is male  Marki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2014, 01:25 PM

Spring is here!! These little fellows are busy, busy, busy. lol

Anyone know what type of bee these are, pls?

Moiramary
Lincoln
Moiramary is female  Moiramary has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 04:52 PM

Gorgeous photos! There are quite a few signs of Spring around here- aconites, snowdrops, crocus, catkins and some pussy William. The birds are more active and singing again.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 07:39 PM

I think they are honey bees Mark. My daughters' bees have been stretching their wings on warm days.
Beautiful pictures, by the way.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 07:54 PM

went into the garden before it went dark tonight but not a lot of movement up here, except the paths need a good brushing. I have been remiss concerning the garden and it seems Joe needs glasses if the paths have anything to do with it.Annie is on the warpath!
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2014, 08:27 PM

Lovely pictures, roll on Springtime! My paths are very green and mossy this year so will need the Karcher on 'em soon. We have a few snowdrops out and some crocuses are trying very hard to appear!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top