Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 05:39 PM

Re: This is just sick !

Another example of when I would apply poetic justice. Knock a nail through their heads and bury them alive.

Sadly, even assuming they are caught, they would likely be given a caution or suspended sentence, or even let off scot-free. In my opinion, why there is so much petty crime these days: no punishment. The do-gooders have a lot to answer for.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 06:01 PM

Researchers tell us that many of those ultimately convicted for violent crimes started off with cruelty to animals.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 07:55 PM

These evil B,are not mental they are sick evil creatures who take pleasure in hurting weaker beings.Poor little dog
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 10:39 PM

Two man have been arrested in connection with this incident..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-37739326

I hope if found guilty they are adequately punished ....
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Two man have been arrested in connection with this incident..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-37739326

I hope if found guilty they are adequately punished ....
The only adequate punishment would be to do the same to them, but no doubt if found guilty it will be a big fine, or suspended sentence and banned from keeping dogs for a few years.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
The only adequate punishment would be to do the same to them, but no doubt if found guilty it will be a big fine, or suspended sentence and banned from keeping dogs for a few years.

My thoughts exactly clumsy.
These bans on keeping of dogs makes me laugh, because they don't want a dog any, so how is that any punishment?
Also, it won't stop them torturing someone else's dog will it!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Preferrably by the tenderest bit of their anatomy using rusty cheese wire !!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 11:57 PM

59 and 60 years old? I somehow envisaged them as being spotty teenagers.

Knowing our ineffective penal system, I'm sure they'll receive a severe telling off.

Perhaps some well-meaning vigilante will reward them more appropriately.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2016, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
59 and 60 years old? I somehow envisaged them as being spotty teenagers.

Knowing our ineffective penal system, I'm sure they'll receive a severe telling off.

Perhaps some well-meaning vigilante will reward them more appropriately.

In this instance, it would be a just punishment JBR.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2016, 08:58 AM

You guys are not going to like this-the evil one would have done this. Bloody dog with fleas? Quick nail through the head is quick and painless. But that was `our little secret` tell your mum or anyone and you feel the back of my hand.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top