Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
dreamer
tennessee usa
dreamer is female  dreamer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 04:20 AM

Re: Narcissistic Personality Disorder

lolololol Good one! I miss my kitties, maybe that's why I put up with him. I'll need a larger litter box.
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 06:28 AM

I saw the most amazing thing in London earlier this year in the Apple (Mac) Store while buying a phone.

A young woman came in, turned on the Mac display laptop next to us, took out a full size make-up case, placed all the brushes, bottles and jars around her, switched the laptop to the camera so she could see herself on screen and proceeded to spend 20 minutes redoing her make-up in minute detail while everyone around her went about their business. I commented to the salesman and he said: Yes, I'm afraid we do get all types in here.

Couldn't believe it!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 10:43 AM

Good grief! And they just let her??

Thinks: what could they actually say?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 03:43 PM

Loved Mac Davis! I've been trying to get his "Hard to be Humble" Album for years, left it behind in SA in the 80's, some great songs on there!
Anyway I diversify, what annoys me about a certain person I talk to on the phone, is now that they've lost their looks & "sparkle", they have put the spotlight on their children & grandkids. No matter what I say mine have done that I'm proud of, theirs are always better & have excelled in the same things as mine! It doesn't stop does it?
It reminds me of that film with Bette Davis in "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane" somehow!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 03:50 PM

You are so right !!
My Mother and sister did just that, they 'suddenly' gained the 'maternal' instinct !!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 03:54 PM

Weird! "Nowt as queer as folk!"
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 03:55 PM

Tis true - tis true - Oh wise one .....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 05:32 PM

No I never went out with a woman like that. There was one particular girl around our area when I was a young man, a really beautiful looking girl and she was too well aware of it, the lads were terrified of her, oh yes they would all talk the tough "Wouldn't kick her out of the bed" type talk but not tough enough to ask her out, the fear of rejection was far greater.
I do feel a bit sorry for girls like that because they never seem to be able to hold on to a fella for long, they scare the chaps away, always gawking at themselves in shop windows and cars, taking out the little mirrors from their handbags every five minutes, makes the fella feel inferior, we would always steer clear of "The Golden One' as she was called, I think she went off the the USA in the end.
I think if you want to be happy in a long term relationship go for what's inside the person, the personality if you like.
That reminds me I must fix the handle on that old axe I left in the kitchen.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 05:45 PM

Yes I have a friend like that .... she thinks she is beutiful , pushes her flabby old tits out at everyone , dresses like a 18 year old even paints on a beuty spot ... more eye liner than rimmel...... I have told her but she thinks im just jealous ... It is ruining our relationship as I dont have time for fools or people who take hour and half after you arrange to pick them up to go out and you waste half the day waiting for them... now I tell her to meet me at the place we are going and if she is not on time i go on....
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 05:46 PM

JEM,
I can relate to that unfortunate girl for I too was devastatingly good looking as a young man. It didnt help me one scrap. All the other blokes hated me. Girls would crowd around me poking and pinching & grabbing me. No one took me seriously & it was a living hell. I wouldnt wish good looks on anyone.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top