Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2011, 05:48 PM

Re: Dandysmom (Eileen)

Thanks for letting us know Mags. I hope you get over this setback very quickly Eileen, and get back to your good self.
Jimmy.
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2011, 07:59 PM

Get well soon
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2011, 09:07 PM

Latest....

Crossposted from Kazz on Catsey.....

Evening all

I have just spoken yes spoken to Eileen I rang the hospital and spoke to her think I took her by surprise Sorry Eileen when you read this.

Anyhow Eileen sends her love to everyone, catsey and OFF both and is touched that everyone is thinking of her. I gave her all your love and best wishes, and the love and best wishes of the OFF too.

Leia is going to Carolyn’s today (smuggled in again) and has been fed watched over by Christopher - Eileen's neighbour till now. Eileen is due to undergo a procedure Upper & Lower GI tomorrow, and hopes to be home tomorrow. She is anaemic and is undergoing transfusions, as that and the breathing issue has caused the admittance to hospital. She does sound a little short of breath but is trying to bounce back.

Anyhow I gave her our love from both sites and best wishes as I say and she was totally taken aback when I spoke I don't think she expected that! But hey what are friends for.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2011, 09:54 PM

Thanks for posting the up-date Mags.....

Hope all goes well for you Eileen with the tests and that you're back home soon....lots of hugs x
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2011, 01:38 AM

Aww poor Eileen, am always worrying about her over there. Glad Leia is ok with Carolyn, I'm sure she'll look after her. Get well soon Eileen - we miss you! xx

Thanks Mags and Kazz for keeping us updated.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2011, 01:09 AM

Monday update:

Christopher (neighbour) spoke with Eileen this evening - she will be in hospital for another two/three days for testing - she said that she is quite ready to go home and is looking forward to the conclusion of the tests.

It sounds like Eileen is feeling a lot better in herself which is a good sign, she has probably got Catsey and OFF withdrawal symptoms now!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2011, 03:41 PM

how did I miss this.

Eileen I do hope that you get well soon and return here quickly.

merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2011, 10:31 PM

Thanks for update Mags...so pleased to hear Eileen is feeling much better in herself and hopefully will improve day by day...

Can imagine she's having withdrawal symptoms from the forums....probably said Bah! quite a few times..........
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2011, 10:44 PM

Eileen I hope you can get back home soon, you are very much missed and speaking personally I always read your posts (even if I don't always reply) and like your view of life. Thinking of you.

And thanks Mags for starting this thread.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

23-03-2011, 02:25 PM

So sorry to read this and hope you get well soon Eileen x x x

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top