Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Maggie1947
Kent
Maggie1947 is female  Maggie1947 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 01:30 PM

Re: Ouija Boards

My sister an a friend tryed it one night many years ago.We tried it in my house, never again.I was so scared for weeks after.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 03:53 PM

Yes I have been around the use of both the board and just simply a glass. All nonsence but it can induce hysteria and that spreads.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 04:34 PM

Messed around with them as a teenager in the '60's. I was utterly amazed at how totally gullible otherwise intelligent people could be. My friend and I made up all sorts of nonsense (including a ghost called Harry) and made up all sorts of references to local history, which could have been easily checked but no-one bothered. In the end, even when we confessed, some of our friends didn't believe us but preferred to believe the "spirits" had been real. In fact the only spirits around came out of a bottle!
Utter bullshine!!!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 04:52 PM

I read a book written by a police officer about paranormal activity going on in the house. They were told not to touch a Ouija board. They didn't but were shocked to find out their son had made one just on paper, drew the numbers & letters yes & no & used a glass upside down for the "medium". It worked still!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Messed around with them as a teenager in the '60's. I was utterly amazed at how totally gullible otherwise intelligent people could be. My friend and I made up all sorts of nonsense (including a ghost called Harry) and made up all sorts of references to local history, which could have been easily checked but no-one bothered. In the end, even when we confessed, some of our friends didn't believe us but preferred to believe the "spirits" had been real. In fact the only spirits around came out of a bottle!
Utter bullshine!!!
Should have taken yer fingers 'off' the glass
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 05:19 PM

I don't normally respond in any way to this poster BUT I know without a shadow of a doubt that tinkering with Ouija Boards is the worst thing on this planet that you can do.

DON'T EVER CONSIDER IT!

It is not a joke, you don't do this for a laugh and people are in long-term institutions or DEAD from doing precisely that - having what they thought was a laugh.

I did this ONCE and I've regretted it my entire life because what I experienced was that I'd allowed myself to get entrapped by something that does exist yet the world denies it.
It's ancient, it's evil, it's vengeful, it's devious and it's something you will regret for the rest of your life, if you live that long.

To those that ridicule what I say I say stick your own neck on the block because the risk is REAL! stevmk2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 05:46 PM

Utter bullshine!!!
I have had a similar experience Mick
I think the thing is some people actually want to believe what is reveled is true even when people own up to it not being the case.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 06:09 PM

Utter bullshine!!!
Well put
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 06:20 PM

Did the board many many years ago while doing my nurses training.Then Matron found out and it was banned from the nurses home and we were hauled over the coals for it.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 06:21 PM

They don't work at all See Here

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top