Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 10:44 PM

Re: Saturday night telly

Thought it was, I've seen it a few time and quite enjoyed it.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 11:33 PM

I'm doing my ironing, The Bodyguard is about to start so I'm going to watch that, I haven't watched it for years.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2012, 12:19 AM

weekend TV is rubbish, we always turn to the selection of films
we keep meaning to watch, or catch up stuff on V box.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2012, 12:48 AM

As you know, I don't watch TV any longer, but the only saving grace for me on a Saturday night is Casualty, which I haven't watched yet as I've been busy with other things, so will probably watch that tomorrow night, when Sunday night's TV is even more dire than Saturday.

I despise reality shows and don't even watch X-Factor any longer because it's fixed, and I haven't watched Britain's Got Talent since Susan Boyle was in it, which I don't think is fixed because that dance troop deserved to win. Can't remember the name of them now though.

Having said that, I watched Family Fortunes earlier on catch-up and enjoyed that because I do like Vernon Kaye.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2012, 12:48 AM

It makes you wonder who the tv people are catering for as in my opinion the stuff they are putting on is for younger people who I would have thought would be out on the town
marpaul
North Cumbria

26-02-2012, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
As you know, I don't watch TV any longer, but the only saving grace for me on a Saturday night is Casualty, which I haven't watched yet as I've been busy with other things, so will probably watch that tomorrow night, when Sunday night's TV is even more dire than Saturday.

I despise reality shows and don't even watch X-Factor any longer because it's fixed, and I haven't watched Britain's Got Talent since Susan Boyle was in it, which I don't think is fixed because that dance troop deserved to win. Can't remember the name of them now though.

Having said that, I watched Family Fortunes earlier on catch-up and enjoyed that because I do like Vernon Kaye.
Why do you say Xfactor is fixed Mollie? The dance group you mentioned is Diversity who are brilliant.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2012, 12:57 AM

i do like X-Factor so looking forward to that coming back it fills a gap at the weekend
marpaul
North Cumbria

26-02-2012, 01:00 AM

Yes me too! Apparently Simon Cowell may be back, I read that he may do both the UK one and the US if he can juggle the dates around!
Kitty
London

26-02-2012, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Yes me too! Apparently Simon Cowell may be back, I read that he may do both the UK one and the US if he can juggle the dates around!
I like Simon, even though he can seam harsh, he speaks the truth 90% of the time.

I watched the US X-Factor and i have to say it was better than the UK.

So i will be watching both
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2012, 01:09 AM

I know a lot of people don't like Simon Cowell, but there is something about him that I like

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top