Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2015, 10:08 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning fellow members I was up early to get to the farmers market and bought some lovely organic pork and a few blackcurrants for the freezer.
It was a beautiful sunny start but has now clouded over.
Next job is the ironing.

Enjoy your day everyone
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2015, 10:31 AM

Good morning. We've got a decent amount of sun for what feels the first time in ages. Blue sky! Hurrah!
No plans, we are getting into holiday mode - winding down, as it were, though not from a very high base, it has to be said
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2015, 10:35 AM

Morning all, nice Moonscape Alan. Late breakfast, having a treat grilled bacon toastie.

Bit too windy today for venturing out today.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2015, 11:08 AM

buenas dias all. "Interesting" photo Alan. As ever very hot here, we are all beginning to wilt I think. A very late night for us last night, we were at a fiesta procession, which was wonderful but we left at midnight, the procession was still going on. This morning everyone was up late and I donīt think there will be much activity around here today, hopefully a "do nothing" kind of day. Tomorrow evening another get together at other friends place. Much as I like having friends and family here I am ready to have my home back to normal. Have a lovely day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2015, 12:18 PM

Good afternoon lovely sunny day here...

Have been busying around today with this, that and the other as I'm also getting into holiday mode

Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2015, 12:32 PM

Good afternoon all, not a bad day here. Happy anniversary to you both Alan.
Is that photo what they call a conversation piece? I would guess that's an ad for toilet paper on the toilet door, no nice little puppies rolling about on fluffy carpets, straight to the point with the Italians. Strange, men's bums on a women's toilet?
Enjoy the weekend Folks.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2015, 01:07 PM

How do you know that they are 'men's' bums Jem? On second thoughts I don't want to know !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2015, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
I just thought you might be getting fed up of my landscapes and gave you a looscape instead !
Actually Alan the bums look like they belong to Homer Simpson, and I've never seen a woman with such horrible looking elbows in me life.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2015, 04:31 PM

Afternoon all.

Did the 2nd one Shit herself?

Happy Anniversary to Alan and Sheila, how many years?

Have a nice evening all.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2015, 05:03 PM

Hello all
hope youre all having a nice Saturday.
I bumped into my elderly neighbour from across the road and she has broken her wrist in 3 places and is in plaster atm she said she was getting depressed by it all so I said pop round for a cuppa when you like and she said straightaway "Ill be over after tea" lol bless her..

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top