Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2012, 11:58 AM

Re: Monday again, make the most of it.

Morning all, lovely pictures of sunrise and sunset.
Enjoy your holiday Barry
I really hope it stops raining soon, for everyone. It seems so unfair..houses flooded, holidays spoilt, crops too, when will it end?
Anyone know a good rain dance? (or should it be sun dance?)
Enjoy the day everyone
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2012, 12:41 PM

Good morning all. We still have a few days of light rain coming up before entering our traditional 4th of July dry out. From the forecast I can see we're right on schedule. It's like someone reaches up and flips a switch, RAIN/NO RAIN. LOL

I had a nice drive to the Pacific Coast yesterday with some great weather, for photography. Overcast skies provided the perfect light and Mother Nature provided dramatic skies.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2012, 03:21 PM

Night time over the Elaphite Islands ......

Good afternoon all rain, rain, go away ....please!!!

It hasn't stopped pouring down since I got up this morning.
We went out to a Shopping Mall this morning for a couple of hours, bought a few summery clothes (hahaha!) for our hols in 3 weeks but am having doubts as to if I'll get round to wearing them!

I expect you are well settled in your caravan by now, Barry..... hope you enjoy your break.

Keep smiling folks!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2012, 06:04 PM

Oh no rain here today! I told Barry yesterday that Dorset was sunny (which it had been) and now it hasn't stopped since last night! I've got a feeling it will brighten up for all of us soon, well it has to doesn't it? So Mags, keep buying the summer gear!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2012, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Oh no rain here today! I told Barry yesterday that Dorset was sunny (which it had been) and now it hasn't stopped since last night! I've got a feeling it will brighten up for all of us soon, well it has to doesn't it? So Mags, keep buying the summer gear!
I have a feeling in my old bones too, Mary!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2012, 06:52 PM

Good evening all, very heavy showers over here in Dublin today, but who cares isn't it Summertime and that's what we're used to, no good complaining, all you'd get is abuse..
Glad to see everybody is happy and well. Enjoy your break Barry.
Take good care Folks.

Don't know where this is but I like it, has a Wuthering Heights feel about it, I can picture Cathy running naked across the hills.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top