Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 09:35 AM

Re: IT course

Get the book Excel for Dummies UKM.

Excel is very handy and these days it's far easier to get on with it than it was, believe me!
You'd be amazed how few bosses really know Excel so one step ahead is a handy position to be in. stevmk2
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
good news ..I've been accepted and start my course on Monday and Tuesday ...hopefully i will be able to add another string to my bow
I think you have enrolled in the wrong course - you should have taken up archery.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I think you have enrolled in the wrong course - you should have taken up archery.

Only if he can practice on Cameron Bruce matey.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 09:33 AM

Why Archery ???????.......

besides if i was going to practice on Cameron and his cronies....I would have got a bazooka....
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 09:58 AM

Obvious really... He wants to put another string on his bow.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 11:28 AM

How are you finding the IT course Steve? Are Mondays and Tuesdays the days you attend. A reasonable working knoweldge of IT is essential for so many jobs today, so I am sure this will be worthwhile.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 02:36 PM

besides if i was going to practice on Cameron and his cronies....I would have got a bazooka....
Steve matey, a Bazooka is too indiscriminate and too quick. A cross-bow bolt on the other hand ........
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 02:50 PM

Ignoring the silly archery posts I hope the course is going well Steve. Good luck to you.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 06:39 PM

The course is not to bad I have to do a minimum of 8-10 hrs a week either from home or at the centre..i prefer the centre dont get disturbed there ....I had a assessment on the knowledge i have ...but i decided to ignore that and start from scratch as i am self taught so far ....this week i learnt how to switch the computer on and start micro soft word lol......however there are a few basic functions i didn't know about which i would have missed them I had started from where they suggested hopefully when it gets into uncharted territory it will get more interesting....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top