Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 10:12 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Conversation with Doc.

Hello. I haven't seen you in a while.

No, I have been ill.

Just my sense of humour.
Ha! I hope he doesn't say that I will start laughing and have to explain.

Have a good day swim
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 10:49 AM

buenas dias all. Nice photo Barry, it looks a bit cold though. Here it was very sunny first thing, now there is quite a lot of cloud around, but itīs quite mild. Next week I will be in Valencia for 3 days, the last time I was there during the colder months, there was a lot of snow, and that was March. I think Iīll be taking warm clothes this time. The following week I will be in Madrid for 3 days, the same warm clothes will be going there too.
Have a pleasant day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 10:58 AM

Morning everybody... Nice picture Barry.

I'm off to the hairdressers this morning for a trim - it will last me till next year...
Hoping to go to my aqua fit class this afternoon and out for an early bird meal tonight with friends.

Have a good day all.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 11:08 AM

Morning all
very frosty start here too minus 4 brrrrrr!!!!......
Been on a long frosty sunny walk with Dinky and met some more furry friends along the way one of which wasnt friendly but the other two were ok lovely sunny day ...
Taking mum to the surgery in town later this afternoon for an eye appointment...
Beef brisket cooking in the slo cooker the smells are delicious wafting through the house mmmm

Have a lovely day all

Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 11:16 AM

Good morning everyone

Lovely morning here, white fields of frost but the sun has come out now and melting everything back to normal..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 12:31 PM

Aysa, I have a pork, cider and apple casserole in the slow cooker, so an equally gorgeous aroma here!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top