Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 09:24 PM

Re: Need Hugs

So sorry to hear this Val, I'm sure she'll be fine and it seems like she's in good hands. Lots of hugs from me and Bonnie.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 09:34 PM

Thanks all I knew I could rely on your support at this difficult time. I am having my bathroom done at the moment so off work and have someone to talk to as well as I know the guy and he has had dogs all his life. I was going back to work on Monday but may stay off a bit longer now as she will have a drain and a lampshade and can't walk out and go to work with her like that. Luckily I have a lovely manager.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 09:49 PM

Best wishes for friday, and "Hug"s to you both..............
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 10:22 PM

Got everything crossed for Jess here Val that the tests come back ok. I agree with Rena, your vet must think her prognosis is good if he is spaying her. Val, remember it is harder for us, our dogs are oblivious to what's going on, not much help I know but maybe a little. Lots of hugs to you, Jess and Becky.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 11:00 PM

wishing for a very happy outcome for Jess, try to stay positive and as Aerolor states above, I'm sure if the vet is going to spay her he must think her outlook is good. Very best wishes to you and to Jess.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 11:08 PM

Thanks again all. She has been so cuddly tonight as if she knows something is going on. They know more than we think they do. Vet asked if she was still fully active and I took them today for a play with the ball with the launcher and she ran like a greyhound as usual so no probs there. Time will tell and I am trying not to worry too much yet. Tomorrow I am off out to buy tiles and lights for my bathroom. I am glad I am off work at the moment at least. Off to bed soon. Thanks again. Love you all
stablelady
Angus, Scotland
stablelady is female  stablelady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 11:17 PM

Will be thinking of you and your dog Friday.
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 02:09 AM

Think good thoughts and sending prayers for the same. My girl had the same last year at this time and hers where fine. Waiting to hear good news.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 02:11 AM

Will have thoughts for you both on Friday, Val. So sorry to hear this, but I hope everything goes well. xx
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
Took Jess to vet today as I had found a lump near one of her teets. Vet found several other smaller lumps and said they are mammory tumors. There is 50/50 chance of them being belign or malignant. They will remove on Friday and send to lab for analysis. Please send OFF hugs and prayers (if you believe in a god) for her. I can't bear to lose someone else I love after losing OH last year and her twin Becky will be lost without her.

Thanks all

Val
I will gladly include you & your doggie in my prayers. As for those who don't believe in God I'm sure their tombstones will read, "Here lies John Brown, all dressed up and nowhere to go"!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top