Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 11:57 AM

Re: May's Last Stand?

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Sadly i could put up many more and all tory landlords Ruthio, i wold never vote for such as these.
I truly think that unless a miracle occurs I won't vote at the next GE or if I do I'll go along and scribble WANKERS ALL! on the voting slip
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Gove is going to roll out an unlimited badger cull across the country, which will no doubt have the animal activist freaking out.
The Tories have to do that, in the face of all scientific opinion, to keep the farmers onside and their huge free election poster sites available as required.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 12:15 PM

The first casualty of a Tory goverment is Wildlife.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I'm wondering whether May's ducking out of supporting abortion reform in Northern Ireland will prove to be the last nail, the final straw...

A woman who is clearly seen not to support women's rights loses my support.

But if she goes, seriously, who might replace her?

Rees Mogg?
I get the feeling that May isn't too concerned with losing support. There have been several things she has done or not done that will put off voters. Not reducing foreign Aid for instance. I really don't want to vote Tory in the next election but unfortunately I might have to, to prevent the terrorist geezer getting in.

I can't imagine that May is such a fool that she would go against womens rights but maybe her ''''advisors'''' are dimwits.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am sure he is a very nice man Ruthio, but when he appears in "Have I got news for you" even the other panelists find it difficult not to laugh.
Boris appeared on that has the host,didn't do him any harm,or did it?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Boris appeared on that has the host,didn't do him any harm,or did it?
Well the programme isn't intended to pick out bad MP's, but some of them know how to con people who are likely to vote for them.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 01:41 PM

Getting back to the original OP. As NI has it's own devolved parliament, the UK doesn't have any say in what they can and cannot do.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
The Tories have to do that, in the face of all scientific opinion, to keep the farmers onside and their huge free election poster sites available as required.
Badgers can be very harmful and need keeping in check.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 01:47 PM

Bollocks!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Getting back to the original OP. As NI has it's own devolved parliament, the UK doesn't have any say in what they can and cannot do.

Wrong!!! - it did have, but it hasn't sat since January 2017, so effectively NI is being ruled from Westminster and therefore TM and the rest of her scumbag 'nasty party' could bring the Northern Ireland abortion situation (kicking and screaming maybe) into the 21st Century.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top