Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 10:33 PM

Re: At last news from Afghanistan...

That's great news Merz, something for your niece to look forward to...
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2010, 12:10 AM

How wonderful they tell them all immediately so they have something to hold onto. We owe the families so very much and I can just picture them counting the days. Hugs to you and all of them.

Happy Birthday, today and is the day and I know you are dreaming of that day in June and it will keep you going. Bless you and be safe.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2010, 03:02 AM

I missed this yesterday. So glad he's arrived safely, and will have the internet connection to keep in touch. Happy birthday to him, and God bless and keep him safe till he's home again.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2010, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
How wonderful they tell them all immediately so they have something to hold onto. We owe the families so very much and I can just picture them counting the days. Hugs to you and all of them.

Happy Birthday, today and is the day and I know you are dreaming of that day in June and it will keep you going. Bless you and be safe.
Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
I missed this yesterday. So glad he's arrived safely, and will have the internet connection to keep in touch. Happy birthday to him, and God bless and keep him safe till he's home again.
Thank you Buzzie and Dandysmom for your wishes. The internet connection and telephone doesn't always stay connected-they keep breaking up, but at least they can at least keep in touch if only for a minute or two

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top