Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 09:39 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning all and welcome Scouser
Raining and miserable today, just waiting for shopping then another quiet day .. a bit of paperwork to catch up on and a boiler service to arrange.
What an exciting life
Good luck with the appointment Geoff.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 09:57 AM

Fabulous sky Barry .......
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 10:12 AM

buenas dias all. As ever another hot day here. We are off to the hospital in a couple of hours, Mr Clumsy has 3 appointments for scans, measurements and whatever else is required to have knee replacement. I shall take my book but if things go as usual there weŽll be in on time or before time and home again before you know it. The machines are rumbling around the roads again, everywhere is full of dust and trenches. Our road has had the trenches filled in now, just the side roads nearby still dug up. Only the tarmac to go in this bit of the area now (I hope). These men have worked so hard, how they keep going in this heat nobody knows, but they are friendly, polite and very helpful and nobody has had any complaints about them. Have a nice day everyone.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 11:32 AM

Not off to a good start, someone took my wing mirror off and drove on
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 12:15 PM

Morning all the sun is now showing its face after a dismal damp start to the day.

Will be concentrating on packing today - what to take, what not to take ..... decisions, decisions!

Enjoy your day folks!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 12:40 PM

Ah - thats rotten Jean - hope the day gets better .....

Mags - I can feel your excitement ..... dont overdo the packing gal .....
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 12:43 PM

Weather been a bit overcast here this morning. Still, got up early and run 5 miles with 1 minute efforts ( 1 min effort then jog forra min x 10 ). Ran to my sister's house to feed her cats as she is on hols.

Both my sisters are in Portugal in fact with one of my brother in laws in discomfort out there as he has more or less ripped his achilies tendon completely requiring an op when he gets home. What a time to decide to play squash!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 04:26 PM

Evening all. Got soaked today, went to see my Mum and cleaned her flat for her, had trouble with the trains as well.

No Alan to Blackberry Tree in my garden, but in September I go over to the Woods opposite me and pick bowlfuls ready for making crumbles.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Evening all. Got soaked today, went to see my Mum and cleaned her flat for her, had trouble with the trains as well.

No Alan to Blackberry Tree in my garden, but in September I go over to the Woods opposite me and pick bowlfuls ready for making crumbles.

Just let me know when Susie darlin' - will bring my bowl and spoon.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-07-2013, 04:52 PM

How did you get on UJ at hospital ....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top