Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 09:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

morning all

Just got out the leaf blower and started blowing out leafs of a garden, not the grass, and what happens? yes started to rain. So that is my planned morning out the window. Forecast is showers so all that will have to wait for another day.
We were thinking about going to a county fair at Ardingly but again no point wander around a showground getting soaking wet
So it is a stay at home day today
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 09:40 AM

Weather has turned so no migration happening, iffy day so might go on a Fungal Foray. Was pleased to see a few butterflies on the wing. the best being a Comma.

Happy trails folks.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 09:47 AM

buenas dias all. It looks like being another hot day here, although there is some cloud around at the minute. The last two days have been busy with "unexpected other peoples problems" copping up, so today I must try and deal with getting my own affairs dealt with.

Have a nice day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning all.

it looks like I may be indoors most of the day. I'm expecting a parcel via Yodel carriers that they should have brought yesterday.

They must be the worst carriers in the country - they sent me an email at 6.30 last night saying they'd attempted to deliver but we were out. That's a complete lie - we were in every moment of the day - and now we've got to do a repeat!!
!

Grrr - that's my Saturday turned upside down.

Have a good day all.

Good morning all.
It's colder this morning, though nice and sunny so far.

I agree with you about Yodel, Carol. Useless lot they are.
A friend of mine had no end of trouble with them too.

They have thrown parcels over my side gate - which is just over 6 ft, and have left parcels outside in the rain inspite of being told to leave IN porch.
I stopped dealing with one firm in the end who always used Yodel, because of their useless delivery drivers.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 02:58 PM

Have a great weekend !

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	saturday6.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	4088  
Chatterbox
North West, UK
Chatterbox is female 

30-09-2017, 03:08 PM

Afternoon everyone, I've been for my Saturday morning coffee with my friends and then the Asda. Just having a bit of a sit down with a cuppa before tackling the cleaning.. bet your jealous.. not!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top