Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 11:35 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning all, grey damp and rainy again here today, nice to see you getting a bit of sunshine for a change Ania.
The dentist is a busy man these days fillin in holes and what have yeh, glad I'm not going near him today.
Take care Folks.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 11:55 AM

Actually it's a pleasure for me to visit the dentist as he's a she, a very attractive young Polish gal.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Actually it's a pleasure for me to visit the dentist as he's a she, a very attractive young Polish gal.
You behave yourself when you're there now Alan.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 12:11 PM

buenas dias all. Not a wonderful day here weatherwise, overcast and chilly and more strong winds forecast. My plans for today have had to change thanks to Mr Clumsy forgetting today was Friday and he´s booked the car in to have something or other done to it this afternoon. Not a big problem though as it was easy enough to change my weekly outing with a friend to tomorrow. We´ve had some cold, windy days and nights here this week but apart from a few drops of rain, which you could count, still nothing to wet the ground. Nobody can remember when we last had what you could call rain, although northern parts of Spain have had lots of rain and at the present time lots of snow too. Have a good day all.
Teddy
U.S.A.
Teddy is male  Teddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 01:24 PM

shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 02:23 PM

Afternoon everyone, its a nice day here, Suns out anyway..
I didnt get chance to come on this morning, my Son came round
with my Mother's Day present and card, cos he's going to
Benidorm on a Stag Doo, this afternoon and wont be here on Sunday, then
I went to work. so its an afternoon visit..
Hope you all have a good day..

Shazy..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top