Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2015, 12:44 PM

Re: Feather Dusters

I use an anti static duster but now it's been mentioned, I quite fancy using a microfibre one
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2015, 12:55 PM

Hi Anita , got my spider spray this morning , done the house and outside porch also conservatory. Hoping the little blighters will run off now . Saw baby one earlier and tickled it away with trusty feather duster . Thank you for asking x
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2015, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Hi Anita , got my spider spray this morning , done the house and outside porch also conservatory. Hoping the little blighters will run off now . Saw baby one earlier and tickled it away with trusty feather duster . Thank you for asking x
Well done Susan - did you remember to do under the sink at the back - in kitchen and bathroom ?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2015, 01:00 PM

Oh yes all sprayed . Love from a very happybunny x
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2015, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Oh yes all sprayed . Love from a very happybunny x
...............x
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2015, 04:01 PM

I saw a TV program a few years back about Dust Mites and I haven't been the better of it since, have you ever seen the little buggers close up? well you don't want to I can assure you, if you were a hygienic freak you would never be done dusting, we can never be dust free so I suppose we just have to live with it and do the best we can to avoid dust.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

27-04-2015, 04:05 PM

No I haven't looked Jem ta very much
See a feather duster would just flick them about, no you need a good dusting, throw that duster out, and them micro cloth the little mites
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2015, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Anita ->
Are you still having problems with spiders Susan?

Feather dusters are useless for cleaning, you can't even wash them. They remind me of pictures of people in a French maids outfit from the past.
A French maids outfit can be very fetching.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2015, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
A French maids outfit can be very fetching.
Indeed they can, but not on a 20 stone middle-aged man. You just reminded me of him Apricot.
There used to be a gay man’s club in town here and the ‘bouncer’ at the door had a French maids outfit on, complete with feather duster, what a sight! ugh!
PS. I used to pass the place on me way home from work in case you think I was a member.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2015, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Indeed they can, but not on a 20 stone middle-aged man. You just reminded me of him Apricot.
There used to be a gay man’s club in town here and the ‘bouncer’ at the door had a French maids outfit on, complete with feather duster, what a sight! ugh!
PS. I used to pass the place on me way home from work in case you think I was a member.
Sweet Jesus , have mercy on us, as if I would be thinking such a thing.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top