Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2012, 07:09 PM

Re: Oscar and Alfie's haircuts

Thanks Anj, what dogs do you have..
Anji0007
Wales UK
Anji0007 is female  Anji0007 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2012, 07:27 PM

Hi, i only have 4 at the moment, i lost 2 in July, i have 2 Lhasahapso's,
& 2 Yorkshire Terriers at the moment they keep me busy, i love Dogs ,

what breeds do you have ??
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2012, 08:51 PM

They are both really beautiful dogs and like my two one black and one white. My two go to a lovely little Spanish girl for their haircuts she is absolutely wonderful with them, we pay 20 euros for each dog, but it is well worth it.

Talking of dogs, after all the problems with madam ChoCho we now have Muffin hopping around now and then on 3 legs, he seems to have hurt his right back leg. I think Antonio, vet, will start thinking I'm bashing my dogs around at this rate. If Muffin is still hopping tomorrow it's another visit to Antonio.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2012, 09:11 PM

Nice photo,s looks like you have done a good job.
I started cutting my dogs years ago, due to my scottie's at the time. They did not like having their hair cut at the dog groomer's. My little Shih tzu is quite happy for me to cut her. Not happy if someone else does. Did you use dog clippers. I use scissors, as she's frightened of the clipper noise.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2012, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Anji0007 ->
Hi, i only have 4 at the moment, i lost 2 in July, i have 2 Lhasahapso's,
& 2 Yorkshire Terriers at the moment they keep me busy, i love Dogs ,

what breeds do you have ??
Hi Anj, only 4 at the moment.. wow, that's a handful even for small dogs...
Our two dogs are both cockerpoos, from the same breeder but with completely different parents..

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
They are both really beautiful dogs and like my two one black and one white. My two go to a lovely little Spanish girl for their haircuts she is absolutely wonderful with them, we pay 20 euros for each dog, but it is well worth it.

Talking of dogs, after all the problems with madam ChoCho we now have Muffin hopping around now and then on 3 legs, he seems to have hurt his right back leg. I think Antonio, vet, will start thinking I'm bashing my dogs around at this rate. If Muffin is still hopping tomorrow it's another visit to Antonio.
That Antonio must love you Loretta, one of his best customers by the sounds of it.. Hope Muffin's OK, let us know how he get's on..

Originally Posted by shaz ->
Nice photo,s looks like you have done a good job.
I started cutting my dogs years ago, due to my scottie's at the time. They did not like having their hair cut at the dog groomer's. My little Shih tzu is quite happy for me to cut her. Not happy if someone else does. Did you use dog clippers. I use scissors, as she's frightened of the clipper noise.
Thanks Shaz, we enjoy clipping the dogs (probably more that they enjoy being clipped ), and we do use Wahl electric clippers for their main bodies, but also scissors for legs, heads and faces.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top