Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2014, 04:28 PM

Re: Been out, did it. Have You.

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Oh heck. Must I?! Gotta get dressed again. *sigh*
What are ya like
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2014, 04:56 PM

We waited until after the postman was supposed to call - he didn't

I noticed the Animal Rights Party on our ballot paper...even less qualified to run the country than the Monster Raving Loony Party! Are they still about?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2014, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
What are ya like
You can all relax. Been and done it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2014, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
You can all relax. Been and done it.
What a gal
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2014, 10:26 PM

Yes I have carried out my civic duty and democratic right.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2014, 05:50 AM

Pas besoin, j'ai voté 'Non' en 1975
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2014, 07:15 AM

been there - done that !
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2014, 09:56 AM

We went just after the weekly shop last night and, as usual round here, it was quiet.

Also, as usual, hanging around outside were the Labour Party activists - I don't know why they do that here but we just ignore them completely.

It does feel as if we're being rude but these people are just plain annoying.

Do they do that in your area?

Still awaiting our local result here.

We've been a hung council ever since I can remember so I really hope we've lost some of the LibDem cronies - useless, biased, over-paid 'jobsworths'!! stevmk2
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2014, 10:09 AM

Wish a few activists would show themselves round my way, unfortunately my area is a Labour stronghold they dont need to try as they are complacent knowing nothings going to change.

Still awaiting the results, not expecting any change, it looked like a poor turnout yesterday will be interesting to see how many bothered.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2014, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Wish a few activists would show themselves round my way, unfortunately my area is a Labour stronghold they dont need to try as they are complacent knowing nothings going to change.
Still awaiting the results, not expecting any change, it looked like a poor turnout yesterday will be interesting to see how many bothered.
I do get rather annoyed at low turn-outs Nom, particularly when people have been constantly bemoaning the government and / or politicians all the time in the run-up to this Election!

Do people seriously think that trying to instigate change is always up to someone else I wonder?!

I've noticed this tendency for years now, even in the workplace when something happens that really shouldn't but nobody says a dickie-bird and worse still, anyone who DOES stand up and say something is left out alone in the firing line - literally!! stevmk2

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top