Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2014, 12:59 PM

Re: Visit to the Hospital Yesterday

Thanks Twizard, she did make a comment about who would be a woman, which I think says it all.

I know as far as she is concerned she did not find anything but I still need to know why I have got pains in my belly which make me yelp at times.

What to check next.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2014, 11:10 PM

Do you get the final results there and then Shirley?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 10:32 AM

I had that internal scan some years ago and I was found to have thickening of the womb lining, for which I was admitted for minor surgery.

I can remember how undignified it was, certainly!

But also, when I had a small bleed some months after my surgery in January, and I took myself off to my local A&E, a scan was arranged, plus this internal examination. As, at the time, the area was still very sensitive and painful (it is just starting to ease), my consultant said I was unable to have that internal, as I couldn't even take a finger exam from the team. They took me in and did an examination under GA. (they also injected local pain killers into the surgery site).

Fortunately they couldn't find a reason for the bleed, but it saved me having to endure what would - for me - have been an incredibly painful exam.

Yes indeed, what we women have to put up with. Hope you find the cause of your problems, Shirley, and I wish you well.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2014, 01:50 PM

Sorry I have not been on here for a few days.

Mups its not so much that I got my results then and there rather than the lady told me she could not find anything wrong on the scans

Jazzi I am glad to hear that things have cleared up for you.

I agree the things we have to go through

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top