Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 05:46 PM

Re: Lying Corbyn Heckled At Hanukkah Event

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes and I will continue to chew their ass whilst I live. If you don't like it - tough - get used to it!!!
I do find you mildly amusing, and I don’t think you are actually frightening anyone least of all the party that keeps paying your rent and benefits
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 05:53 PM

Yes and I will continue to chew their ass whilst I live. If you don't like it - tough - get used to it!!!
The only thing you chew old belligerent dinosaur, is the cud.

Just cattle grazing in the fertile field of delusion.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 05:54 PM

I like that! Consider it nicked
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
But it’s okay for Labour activists to do it at Conservative Party events
Depends on the event rehab, I've always felt religious meetings or party meetings should be left well alone. It's rude to interrupt people speaking at some events. Imagine the cenotaph and a heckler we'd all be annoyed. So some places and times and meetings are not to be high jacked.

Tories have as much right to that as labour or anyone else.

The confrontational rude way politics are done at the moment are a far cry from a few years ago, and we are no better for it IMO
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 12:48 AM

You chew asses? Be careful. That could lead to bestiality.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You chew asses? Be careful. That could lead to bestiality.
Or rump steak!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
The confrontational rude way politics are done at the moment are a far cry from a few years ago, and we are no better for it IMO
You're right there. Whenever I see a full house on the telly it always makes me think of a primary school playground.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

17-12-2017, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You're right there. Whenever I see a full house on the telly it always makes me think of a primary school playground.
A very vicious playground especially if you are a Tory

'We will put your head on a spike': Left-wing trolls threaten MP's pregnant wife and 'wish death on her baby' after he heckled Jeremy Corbyn
Jeremy Corbyn was heckled by Tory MP during debate on the elderly
Labour leader said him should be 'called out' before he was named on Twitter
That unleashed a torrent of abuse by hard-Left activists and Corbynistas
One said he would kill him on his jog, while others threatened his pregnant wife

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz51WCMfXkn
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 01:19 PM

Always amazes me anyone can claim to be left wing and behave like that. I've always felt left was more caring of people but they make a mockery of any caring genes they may have.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

17-12-2017, 01:27 PM

'We will put your head on a spike': Left-wing trolls threaten MP's pregnant wife and 'wish death on her baby' after he heckled Jeremy Corbyn
Jeremy Corbyn was heckled by Tory MP during debate on the elderly
Labour leader said him should be 'called out' before he was named on Twitter
That unleashed a torrent of abuse by hard-Left activists and Corbynistas
One said he would kill him on his jog, while others threatened his pregnant wife

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz51WCMfXkn

Which is why I cannot understand why any reasonable and logical person can possibly want to vote for the Loony Party.

In the Harold Wilson days (a good Yorkshireman, of course), the Labour Party showed itself to be a competent opposition and government... well, apart from cancelling TSR2 and a few other idiotic decisions, of course.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top