Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
janet gracey
london
janet gracey is female  janet gracey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 04:44 PM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Hello. Allan liked the picture of the spire. Roxy, good one too. Always enjoy his programmes. Dull and cloudy here most of day. Sun coming out now. Cold. Was glad to get back indoors earlier.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 04:50 PM

The sun has came out here too.

Just put some leek and tattie soup on the stove to feed the five thousand tonight when we have a family gathering; myself, the wife, our daughter and her husband, mother in law, sister in law, her partner and anybody else who knocks on the door as they always do.

I'm leaving dessert to the wife when she gets home in about 20-30 minutes - she is good at that sort of thing.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 07:43 PM

Good evening all, I had to go across town today to get a pair of network plugs, they cost 100 Euro in the shop I bought them, the cheapest in the same brand anywhere else was 145 Euro, a fair difference and with the free travel pass it was worth the trip. I am by no means a stingy bloke but I hate getting ripped off, I take it as an insult to me and my fellow citizens, the chap in the shop told me that they made a fair profit margin at 100 Euro, it's just plain greed.
Anyway it was a pleasant day weatherwise and all went well until the missus started looking into the shop windows and going in and out of different stores, she would do that all day if she was let, so I said she could stay in the shops for as long as she liked, I'd be waiting in 'The Old Dubliner' pub and she was welcome to join me later, sure enough I was only on my second pint when in she walks. So you see lads once they think you are enjoying yourself, they'll be out to stop you like a light.
Have a pleasant evening folks.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 10:57 PM

Oh goodness I'll be glad to get under the duvet tonight let me tell you!

Goodnight everybody, and happy Tuesday hopefully.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top