Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 01:39 PM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

not so happ tuesday foe me today is the day i go live at my daughters for a month will be on friday or saterday evning for a break a naber is talking care of the dog for me on saterday were having 2 windows put in one is were no window was before we have a stone masion comming as well as 2 other guys to fix it all up
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 03:13 PM

Frosty start to the day but it soon cleared as temperatures rose.

Just a usual day here, household chores and shopping.

Bob, sorry to hear both you and your wife have caught some form of lurgy, keep warm, I hope you'll both feel better soon.

Meg, hope you've had a good day with Hannah...

Keep warm everyone!
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 09:01 PM

Hello folks.

Sorry I've not been around for about a week but on Thursday I started having chest pains and short of breath but I didn't want to bother the doctors so decided to just take things easy.

On Friday morning whilst having a coffee on the patio I collapsed and was taken to hospital with a heart attack.

It wasn't a bad one so they just kept me in for observation until this afternoon when I got home.

I feel much better now, but tired.

Should get back to normal life soon, at least I bloody well hope so!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 09:05 PM

Great to have you back and feeling better Jim, take care of yourself now and don't overdo anything.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Hello folks.

Sorry I've not been around for about a week but on Thursday I started having chest pains and short of breath but I didn't want to bother the doctors so decided to just take things easy.

On Friday morning whilst having a coffee on the patio I collapsed and was taken to hospital with a heart attack.

It wasn't a bad one so they just kept me in for observation until this afternoon when I got home.

I feel much better now, but tired.

Should get back to normal life soon, at least I bloody well hope so!!
Oh dear, Jim I did wonder where you were. I'm pleased you're back home again now, take things easy and I hope you are back to normal soon.

Take care...
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 09:43 PM

Look after yourself OB.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 10:16 PM

Sorry to hear you've been in hospital, Jim. Glad to hear you are on the mend though. Be good to yourself.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top