Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 03:46 PM

Re: Dogs understand Human perspective:)

I had to go back into the archives to find this one.

Several dogs are trapped within a locked garden shed

Watch how this little fellow escapes.
http://tinyurl.com/cf68u7d
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 03:57 PM

That's brilliant, Michael! Aye, dogs are amazing!

Thanks for sharing:
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
And what is wrong with that comment? I wouldn't mistreat an animal, but neither would I pamper one, or treat it as a surrogate human, which it isn't.
And I would much rather have a dog than have some of the humans that are around!

Nothing wrong with what you said - it's just the way you put it!
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 04:07 PM

I really don't know why people like Willow have dogs in the first place as she obviously has a callous disregard for them. I have said it before, I feel sorry for any animal in her so called care. She may not actually mistreat them but she doesn't love them either which in my view is almost as bad.

Its not mandatory to have dogs so why bother if you have the wrong attitude towards them. Leave them to those of us who truly love them and will give them the life they deserve.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 04:37 PM

I though Willow said she would keep away from commenting in this way about animals and I took it to mean especially about dogs. After her comments (as Dancingsky or another one before that beginning with Q) about Brin the wonderful dog brought back from Afghanistan some while ago I sincerely hoped she would.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

12-02-2013, 05:12 PM

I don't remember my previous comments, but how on earth did you get away with bringing a dog back from Afghanastan of all places?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 05:33 PM

I don't remember my previous comments, but how on earth did you get away with bringing a dog back from Afghanastan of all places?
Well at least your 'signature' - gave me a chuckle..
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 05:38 PM

I didn't, NOWZAD brought him back. I am certain you must remember your hurtful comments, posting as Qetta then.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

12-02-2013, 06:15 PM

I make NO apologies for being unsentimental about animals and being irritated with the people who treat them like humans. I won't allow them to be ill-treated though and our children would have been in the deep proverbial if they had!

I believe animals have their place in society and uses, but they must always be subservient to humans. We have a gerbil, which we use as an organic paper shredder, and very useful it is too. As a matter of fact I have just cleaned it out. It is kept in tip top condition and has two cages so there is one on, and one in the wash, so to speak.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 08:41 PM

Do wonder way this topic has not been moved to pets and animals.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top