Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 12:57 PM

Re: Blooming OUCH.

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
He is Meg, at the moment I'm proped up in bed with a big mug of frothy coffee and the ipad, himself is in the kitchen making toast..
That's the way Roxy, make the most of it while you have the chance!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 07:14 PM

Roxy darlin' - sorry to learn of your 'accident'. Whether its broken or merely sprained, will you PLEASE use your walking stick - as the advert says - "you know it makes sense"!!!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 08:07 AM

I always take my Dad's Hiking Stick when I go out with the Dogs Geoff have done for years. Doubt anything would have saved me from that fall...they were tearing round and crashed into me from the back, caught me off balance and that was that.
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 02:01 PM

Crumbs!

Get dog to lick it better, more soothing than ice cubes.

Hope you are dancing fit soon.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Myth and Magic ->
Crumbs!

Get dog to lick it better, more soothing than ice cubes.

Hope you are dancing fit soon.
Getting there thanks. Had a quiet, flat walk along the Beach this Morning...not too far and it felt ok. Stopping out of the Woods and off the Hill till the W/E at least.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 04:15 PM

Only just read this Roxy and so sorry but glad you are on the mend. My two have knocked me over before now. If they jump up together I have no chance.

Take it easy and enjoy being waited on
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

01-03-2013, 06:08 AM

Thanks Guys....I'm almost back to normal now, still getting the odd twinge but walking fine now and if Dageus finds a playmate I keep well out of the way from now on.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 06:36 AM

Arnica gel oe cream really is worth keeping at home.. amazingly good stuff for helping the bruising. Glad you're walking more easily now, take care
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Arnica gel oe cream really is worth keeping at home.. amazingly good stuff for helping the bruising. Glad you're walking more easily now, take care
Yes Cassie darlin' - not that I need it - because of the warfarin, I bruise all too easily these days. Have a beautiful yellow bruise across my ribs where I caught myself on the back of the perching stool in the bathroom.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
At last - a supporter of Arnica gel, helps take down bruising and swelling and so soothing and cool...

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top