Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2013, 10:43 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all overcast and spitting with rain here...

Have a basketful of ironing to do later and the F1 to watch later.

Enjoy your day folks
Ah - you look so cute doing yer ironing Mags ....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2013, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Ah - you look so cute doing yer ironing Mags ....
My favourite job Pats ..... not!!!
AliceB
Cheshire
AliceB is female  AliceB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2013, 11:23 AM

I'm feeling sorry for myself this morning! My voice has been reduced to a croak - now some would say that's a blessing , but when I have a cough like an alsation on steroids too...............

It's a beautiful day here. I have some morning glory cuttings to plant with my sweet peas - they should look lovely when they twine together up the 'wigwam' in the flower bed.

So, a few more cups of coffee to persuade myself that I'm vaguely human, then (hopefully) into action.

Gwyn
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2013, 12:43 PM

Ah Alice - hope it soon on its way and you're feeling much better
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2013, 02:18 PM

Blowing a gale and spitting rain here. At least I managed to mow the lawn yesterday.
Ahh, Ely cathedral - lovely building and I have fond memories of many good concerts held there. Bloomin' flat countryside, though!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2013, 03:26 PM

Hubby was christened at Ely..not sure if it was in the cathedral though
Wish you better Gwyn - the morning glory and sweet pea combination sounds lovely - you've given me an idea of putting some sweet peas with my morning glory too.
I'm ashamed to say, it got too hot for me in the garden .. the sun has been blazing here.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2013, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by AliceB ->
I'm feeling sorry for myself this morning! My voice has been reduced to a croak - now some would say that's a blessing , but when I have a cough like an alsation on steroids too...............

It's a beautiful day here. I have some morning glory cuttings to plant with my sweet peas - they should look lovely when they twine together up the 'wigwam' in the flower bed.

So, a few more cups of coffee to persuade myself that I'm vaguely human, then (hopefully) into action.

Gwyn

Join the club Alice with the Coughing, I have it bad due to a cold and bad hayfever.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2013, 05:58 PM

Good afternoon all, I hope you are all as as well as you can be, it's been raining on and off here all day but the Sun is breaking through as I type. I took the wife out to dinner today, she deserved it and I missed her last week.
I remember losing my voice completely Alice, I was in a taxi in London in the 70's very embarrassing when it happened, to this day I don't know what caused it, I had to write the directions down for the driver, I was literally struck dumb for about 4 hours, a bit frightening.

A damsel in distress tied to a tree, I think you'll have to rescue that one yourself Alan.
Take good care of yourselves Folks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-06-2013, 06:06 PM

Jem ..... I just cant imagine that .... you - unable to talk, what a calamity ....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top