Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 08:58 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning everyone, damp and drizzly here. Was going to do some washing but it can wait.
I've some tidying and cleaning to do in the greenhouse - making room for the overwintering of everything. A rainy day job
Hope your day is pleasant.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 09:40 AM

Morning all, rained during the night but warm and sunny here now.
Hairdressers this morning and hopefully beginning the task of painting my huge shed before autumn comes. Started loads of wallflowers from seed a while back and they need potting on now too.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 09:46 AM

Good morning.

Some clouds in the sky here so far but still warm.

Bit sleepy this morning after tossing and turning since 5am. Oh well hopefully a bit of fresh air will bring me around.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 10:01 AM

Good morning fellow members a showery day here but very pleasant and not too hot.

I have just been up to the post office only to find the council has gone mad with the yellow paint and half the parking outside the post office has gone no wonder people are deserting the small town in favour of the retail park .

I am off to mow the lawns now before the next shower.
Enjoy your day everyone .
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 10:03 AM

re over production of courgettes/marrows
Another idea offer them free on your local freecycle/freegle site
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 10:15 AM

I can't get going today>
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 10:45 AM

Does anyone actually eat marrows? They are without doubt the most tasteless, useless veg ever discovered....
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 11:05 AM

Good morning everyone. Been busy today. Rained overnight but its come out really sunny and warm again, so got the washing out. Glad you verified that fact Alan about what you were eating. I was just admiring the beautiful duck I am sure the lack of ducks and swans lately are due to the foreigners coming over here. They have no idea of our love of wild life by the looks of it. We have had two swans disappear near here and left two cygnets aged 10 weeks without parents. What can you say??
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Does anyone actually eat marrows? They are without doubt the most tasteless, useless veg ever discovered....
I make a Ratatouille, generally I buy butternut squash, but would/could use marrows/courgettes if i had them, use onion, parsnip, peppers (usually red or yellow, but sometimes green), and a can of chopped tomatoes, seasoning, mxd herbs.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2013, 12:14 PM

Well, it's 6am for me... Good afternoon to most of you. I'm grateful it's Friday. It's been a long week.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top