Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2013, 06:38 PM

Re: Gosh

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Just seen Paul Nicolas on the Alan Titmarch show. I would never of reconised him if they didnt say his name ...wow how he has changed Did any one else see him ?

What was the name of the series i use to love where he had a short brown haired girl friend it was very funny

God I use to fancy him something rotten as a young girl
That happens to me all time Baggy I see some TV person I haven't seem for years and am shocked how old they look

What I should realise is that I am probably eliciting a similar reaction from those who haven't seen me for years
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2013, 08:14 PM

b~v, keep that old memory of Paul, he really has changed and not for the better.

I used to love Just Good Friends too. It was well written and acted.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2013, 08:18 PM

you can rewatch it on you tube , I watched one earlier when we first talked about it
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2013, 09:45 PM

I suppose I'm going to have to look for an up to date mug shot of him now eh...watch this space... .

Looks fine to me. Very handsome chappy. Then again I have no idea when the photo was taken .
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2013, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
b~v, keep that old memory of Paul, he really has changed and not for the better.

I used to love Just Good Friends too. It was well written and acted.
I will Jazzi - I remember the first time I saw Clint Eastwood looking old and I was gutted! That's not supposed to happen to heart-throbs is it - I'm sure there's an unwritten rule somewhere ....

Anyway, I have a new fancy chap now - Jim whatsisname off Person of Interest
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2013, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
I will Jazzi - I remember the first time I saw Clint Eastwood looking old and I was gutted! That's not supposed to happen to heart-throbs is it - I'm sure there's an unwritten rule somewhere ....

Anyway, I have a new fancy chap now - Jim whatsisname off Person of Interest
Women are so fickle . Sheesh...
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2013, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Women are so fickle . Sheesh...
I know! No staying power on the plus side, by the time he gets to look old, I'll be well and truly in the stratosphere so I won't feel disappointed
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2013, 03:54 AM

You lot! You do have me in fits sometimes. Paul Nicholas was devastatingly good looking in his younger days, but he's still very handsome now, as is Clint Eastwood, Sean Connery and many other oldies.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Ohh those eyes ....
It was always a toss up between him and David essex in the eyes stakes ....

didnt they play in that i'll be the day together or was it another film ?
It was always David Essex for me
Those eyes always carried a mocking look, as if he knew a secret that he was keeping to himself.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top