Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 09:38 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a fab week away in my Yorkshire Alan. Love what Myrtle said, we must all know your tastes and hobbies

Going to Mansfield today. The rain looks horrendous on the weather forecast today and we have a big green patch going over us about 2pm today. Looks like I will have to get a umbrella out of the cupboard. Not something that sees the light of day with me. Cant stand the things
but as its going to be torrential I will relent and give it a walk
Take care all and enjoy your day and weekend.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 09:44 AM

Morning all.
Great picture.
So I am going to have a Victor Meldrew moment. I work hard, and rarely get a lie in. Today is one of those days. Languishing under the duvet, luxury. Clanging and banging outside. Look out the window they are changing the streetlight outside our house. Bugger.....lol.....not to be then.

Have a great break Alan and co.
Cee Cee has been there, she may post some pics......lol
Have a fab day everyone........ H
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 10:13 AM

Morning everyone, its a Dry one so thats something
Ive spent many a weekend at Whitby, very nice..
Enjoy ur Saturday all.

Shazy..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 11:23 AM

Good morning fellow members and what a morning with torrential rain .

I have just been to collect the taps for the new washbasin, all I need now is the plumber to arrive on Wednesday to fit them.

Lots to do today in the bathroom and cooking.
Enjoy your day everyone...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 12:06 PM

Good morning all, terrible weather again here, had to light the fire yesterday and I think I'll have to do it again today, good job I got plenty of coal in, diabolical having to light a fire and it almost the month of June.
You and the good lady have a smashing time Alan, you might even get the odd sunny day, hopefully.
Enjoy the weekend Folks.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 01:11 PM

buenas dias all. A grey cloudy and quite chilly day here today. It´s been a busy morning, I took a friend and her little dog to the vet, poor little dog had been bitten by some insect and he´d scratched until the bite was very sore. Not a bank holiday here and I´d quite forgotten it was one in UK, that could explain the sudden influx of tourists and extra long supermarket queues. I hope you all enjoy your bank holiday weekend.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
This is where we'll be staying for the next 3 nights then off to a farmhouse B&B just outside of Whitby for 3 nights. Weather forecast is for rain and cooler temperatures.....that's about right for Yorkshire.
So folks, behave yourselves while I'm away and keep taking the tablets Spitty.
Have a good break, I hope you have arranged cover for your absence.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 11:12 PM

Who is going to bring Sunday in?.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top