Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2014, 10:04 AM

Re: The Radio In Your Head

During my psychic years, one day I had a song from the 70s come into my head, 'never' had before - and I immediately associated with a guy that I knew from that time, husband of a friend. I couldn't shift the song and the horrible 'feeling' that I got. I tried phoning my sister, no answer all day.
That evening she phoned late and asked 'have you had a bad feeling today ?' I said yes - I've been trying to ring you, I have a horrible fear for Brian. She replied 'he was murdered early this morning' !
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2014, 10:05 AM

[QUOTE=BDBoop;475826]Yes. My sister died May 29th, and now my brain won't stop playing this song.

So sorry to hear of your loss DBBoop such a young age to be taken from you.

I lost my brother in February at the age of 60, still in shock about his passing. No age at all.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2014, 12:11 PM

Thanks for your thoughts & advice about Jody. There's a farm around us with a stream but it's about an acre away & he'd have to be going in that particular direction.

I hope I see him again but he's only about 4" & blends in so well.

Thanks again guys!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2014, 12:16 PM

[QUOTE=shirley;475928]
Originally Posted by BDBoop ->
Yes. My sister died May 29th, and now my brain won't stop playing this song.

So sorry to hear of your loss DBBoop such a young age to be taken from you.

I lost my brother in February at the age of 60, still in shock about his passing. No age at all.
Sorry about the loss of your siblings Bobbi & Shirley, that's just terrible
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2014, 12:41 PM

I had to give up listening to BBC Radio 4, I couldn't stop the Shipping Forecast running through my mind.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2014, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I had to give up listening to BBC Radio 4, I couldn't stop the Shipping Forecast running through my mind.
You goose !
Bluerose
London UK
Bluerose is female 

10-06-2014, 10:33 AM

Wow! I’ve done that for years. Thought I was going mad as the song often seemed like a message.

When I’m feeling down I hear Funny Face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hC_68nSucM

These days it's I Can See Clearly Now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKvmlj2k_fM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top