Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 09:33 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Morning everyone, a few wispy clouds around, but lovely and Sunny
Like the Monday pic, very clever ..
Went to a bbq at my Daughters yesterday, had a lovely time.

Enjoy ur day all..

Shazy..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 09:50 AM

Good morning fellow members on this sunny morning
I have already been out and watered the garden, the runner beans are looking particularly good.

Lots to do today including a trip to the vet for Chloe and babysitting all three little ones later while my son and DIL go out for their wedding anniversary.

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Love crows - I want one !
Good morning all
Good morning everyone.

Patsy ... I've got lots of crow's feet ... you can have some of them
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:31 AM

Patsy darlin' we have an over abundance of Magpies (part of the crow family) you can have with the greatest of pleasure.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:31 AM

Morning everyone

What a lovely day it is here today.

Enjoy your day all
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:44 AM

Have a fab day .......H
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:53 AM

Morning all,

Not sunny here, quite dull, although I think the sun is trying to come out.

Patsy if you want crows, you can my 30 Jackdaws, I hate them, they eat everything and the little ones don't get a chance of any food with them around.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all,

Not sunny here, quite dull, although I think the sun is trying to come out.

Patsy if you want crows, you can my 30 Jackdaws, I hate them, they eat everything and the little ones don't get a chance of any food with them around.
We seem to be getting increasing numbers of Jackdaws, they seem to be on the up & up while the smaller birds are on the decline.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 11:31 AM

Morning, all. Had a bit of a lie-in today. Another nice morning and so far my Heath Robinson repairs to my mower seem to be holding so should finally finish the lawn today And with multiple outdoor jobs to do I should keep busy for quite a while.
Hope you all have a good day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 11:42 AM

buenas dias all. A sunny day but with a breeze, cooler than it has been recently. Mr Clumsy has just departed to go and buy some trellis or something to enclose the ballustrades at the bottom of one part of the garden. This is because madam ChoCho has devised a way of sneaking through the ballustrades into the enclosed pool area. The dogs are not allowed into the pool area unless we are there, we donīt want them falling in, so thatīs the important job for today. I have some housework jobs to deal with and then later I need to go into our local town, well more of a village really, to the farmacia and a couple of other places. Have a lovely day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top