Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 08:54 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning all a sunny start to the day after the rain throughout the night gave the garden a good watering. Everything is looking fresh...

A very happy birthday to your brother in law Barry, I hope you all have a lovely time.

Enjoy your day everyone!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 09:37 AM

Happy Saturday to you all
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 09:56 AM

Good morning all, very dodgy looking clouds about, I'm actually hoping for a sudden sharp downpour to test the repairs on the shed roof.
I know how you feel Spider, we have the workers coming in on Monday to rip the old living room apart, not looking forward to that I can tell you.
Enjoy your weekend Folks.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 10:06 AM

Good morning.. will be nice and warm today with rain coming late tonight but not storms.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 10:59 AM

Morning everyone, Drizzle here, and has been all night..
Went over to my Daughters for Drinks and Pizzas last night
had a great evening

Enjoy ur Saturday all, whatever ur doing..

Shazy..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 11:06 AM

buenas dias all. Another late night, well early morning, for us last night, meal out with friends, but it was a lovely night. Today, well itīs burning hot so there wonīt be much done thatīs for sure. I am paying a quick visit to a friend later and that will be my major task for the day. Have a lovely day and a pleasant weekend all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Good morning everyone, we are in Dorset at the moment and there seem to be showers threatening for later.

We are attending my brother in law's 80th birthday bash at a fish restaurant in West Bay at lunchtime, I just
hope they do cod and chips as well as the arty farty cooking that they are renowned for....

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry

Hi Barry,

Let's hope the Fish Restaurant doesn't belong to Rick Stein, otherwise you will be paying Ģ50 for Cod and Chips.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 04:10 PM

Good afternoon all.

Has been a lovely sunny warm day here in Essex, but now is overcast and started to rain.

Hope you are enjoying yourself Barry at the 80th Birthday Bash.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top