Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2014, 07:23 AM

Re: Just something to think about.

Yes, all it needs is an animated teddy bear hugging another one eh?
Starry Eyes
Yorkshire UK
Starry Eyes is female  Starry Eyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 02:46 AM

No eccles, it takes months of someone gaining your trust and affection, then weeks of loving words and romantic music, one night together, then being cast aside for another, that's what it takes to destroy someone.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 10:58 AM

I had a feeling, he's that type of person.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 12:28 PM

I could have written that about myself. Oh my goodness have I realised how strong and adaptable I am. I'm so proud of myself. Still too sensitive though.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Marki ->
Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who ...need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and Help me?
Lord save us from trite Facebook memes!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 12:38 PM

Some people do like these posts
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Marki ->
Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who ...need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and Help me?
No I didn't and not totally sure whether I agree anyway, I don"t think I do.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2014, 02:29 PM

Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin and Ghengiz Kahn were all pretty strong individuals, but I don't recall any of them being well known for their sensitivity!

Far from Sorry being a hard word to say (although I agree it may be a hard word to mean), it is overused by the British who apologise all the time - often for things which are not even their own fault. Guy spills his pint on you - you say Sorry; someone bumps into you, you say Sorry etc etc.
Starry Eyes
Yorkshire UK
Starry Eyes is female  Starry Eyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2014, 03:58 AM

I still say you should never, ever say 'I love you' to anyone if you don't mean it! You just don't realise the damage that it does.
It can ruin a life!
People who can do that are heartless, cruel, fickle and shallow
and probably full of their own importance.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2014, 07:32 PM

What's love anyway?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top