Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

31-10-2014, 11:30 AM

Re: Looking forward to.

I take each day as it comes, hoping it will be the same as the previous one, I dislike excitement or anticipation!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 12:01 PM

Tomorrow evening we're off to a local tavern with one of our sons and our daughter with their partners for a meal.........I'm looking forward to that.
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 12:27 PM

Younger daughter and her OH who live in Sheffield, are seeing his family this Christmas, so we're visiting them at the end of Nov. DD has booked tickets to see "Anything goes" at the Crucible theatre and we're really looking forward to that.
When we lived in Hampshire, the Chichester theatres and the King's theatre in Southsea were a short drive away . Here in rural Aberdeenshire, we miss such things.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 06:52 PM

I am looking forward to tomorrow ( I am hosting a Craft Day), Christmas, my birthday in January and returning to Dublin next Summer.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I am looking forward to tomorrow ( I am hosting a Craft Day), Christmas, my birthday in January and returning to Dublin next Summer.
Smashing - I can feel the excitement from here !
BoyRacer
Scotland,UK
BoyRacer is male  BoyRacer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 09:36 PM

The big tub of sweets I bought for Trick or Treaters and only 3 turned up
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 09:58 PM

I'm looking forward to going on holiday to Cyprus next Tuesday. My first time away for 18 months - hope the sun shines....................
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2014, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Roseredlee ->
Really looking forward to this, out today I think but we won't get there for a bit, seen trailers and it looks superb, quite agree re T.S. and Mike Leigh films are always worth watching.

Also excited about going to see Imelda May soon.
Im tempted to go see this at the cinema, getting rave reviews. Last time i went to the pics was ET.

Love Turners paintings, will be visiting our city art gallery next week there are a few on show.

Cheers everyone your posts are heartening, nice to see some positivity around.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2014, 09:33 AM

...changing my furniture
I am getting rid of all the large furniture that clutters up my sitting room and buying a few some pieces . I am going to look at some on Monday made not far from here .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2014, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by BoyRacer ->
The big tub of sweets I bought for Trick or Treaters and only 3 turned up
Made me giggle

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top