Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2010, 09:24 PM

Re: Wobbly wednesday

Evening all-hope you are all well, warm and safe. No more snow here today except for the shed-load that came off the roof this morning. Got to say its been a bright day-sun and blue skies-but cold. Managed to make a path to my gates at end of drive for Gas Service chappie to walk-he arrived about an hour late but now my gas fire and central heating has had a full service. Still can't get anywhere-Hatti loves the snow but we are just not able to get out for a walk so the back garden has to do for her. Going to be very cold here tonight-they're saying -10 so everything will be frozen tomorrow......at least we are safe, warm and got food supplies.....Take care everyone and stay warm
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2010, 09:47 PM

Still got deep, deep snow. Still cannot get out of my road. Still freezing cold. Still winter. Still hate it.

I want the thaw to come - quickly!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2010, 12:46 AM

Safe, warm and food ... that should see us thru this abominable weather! Poor Hatti!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top