Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2015, 10:15 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning fellow members a grey morning but not so cold.

I have been out to the carpet shop to collect a left over piece of the new hall carpet which has been bound at the factory. It will hopefully protect the section by the front door from dog and childrens feet It only cost £9 to have it done which I think is good value.

While it is miserable outside I am going to make two new duvets to go in my bedroom for Chloe to sleep on . I bought a cream fleece on Ebay which is just the right size for the covers.

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2015, 10:34 AM

buenas dias all. Already it is very hot and very sunny. I“m going to collect my friend soon for a drive somewhere and lunch. Normally we do this on Friday“s but yesterday was a holiday most shops closed and everywhere busy with long weekend holiday traffic. Have a nice day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2015, 03:54 PM

Good afternoon all.

My Husband cut the Privit hedge for the first cut today, and I have just bought some Runner bean plants which I have just planted, also put Spinach seeds in.

Have a nice evening all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top