Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2015, 10:02 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning fellow members on a wet miserable morning .

Not off to a good start to the day, the resident garage mouse nibbled a hole in the bag of polystyrene beans I was storing there and I have been chasing the dam things all over the place with brush and vacuum cleaner

I need to do some repairs to the bottom of the garage door to make it mouse proof .

Enjoy your day everyone
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2015, 10:10 AM

My own personal bird hide,i could only dream Rain stottting off my windows, howling gale from the South East,good conditions for rare birds to turn up on the coast today and tomorrow, and im stuck in both days

Peaceful one folks.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2015, 10:27 AM

Good morning

Lovely garden Alan .. and lovely views

I'm going away to Scotland (Strathpeffer) tomorrow until Friday so could be AWOL

When I was in Scarborough last weekend everywhere we went there was bunting and bicycles decorated in the colours of the Tour De Yorkshire to celebrate the event ... lovely to see that people had put so much effort into it
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2015, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

I need to do some repairs to the bottom of the garage door to make it mouse proof .

Or you could put a few mouse traps down.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2015, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Or you could put a few mouse traps down.
.....nooooo Carole , it is likely to be a field mouse and I don't want to hurt it and don't know anyone with a humane trap.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2015, 11:19 AM

buenas dias all. Your son has done a wonderful job on that garden Alan, well done to him. We have 30C here today, itīs been very hot the past few days but according to the forecast the temperatures will even out again from tomorrow. Today is Mothers Day here in Spain so restaurants very busy everywhere. No plans for us today, just whatever comes along. Have a pleasant day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2015, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Good morning

Lovely garden Alan .. and lovely views

I'm going away to Scotland (Strathpeffer) tomorrow until Friday so could be AWOL

When I was in Scarborough last weekend everywhere we went there was bunting and bicycles decorated in the colours of the Tour De Yorkshire to celebrate the event ... lovely to see that people had put so much effort into it
I hope you have a lovely week in Scotland, Myrtle ...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2015, 12:13 PM

Good morning all, not a nice day here, I believe we are in for three days of rain, it never stopped yesterday, so much for the merry month of May so far.
The garden looks terrific Alan, a credit to all the hard work that went into it.
Have a good time Myrtle.
Take care Folks.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2015, 12:14 PM

Thanks Mags and Jem
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

03-05-2015, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Thanks Mags and Jem
Have a lovely time Myrtle I hope the weather is kind. Will you be dancing?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top