Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 08:16 PM

Re: Families of the Future?

I often think how difficult it must be when a parent remarries and has more children by their new partner,& may have children from a previous marriage. My friends granddaughter married a divorcee , he had a young son,the boys mother had also a daughter by a previous marriage ,so this young boy has a half sister , his Dad now has 3 little boys by his new wife [ my friends granddaughter] so he now has 3 half brothers as well. Another friends son with 3 young sons married a woman with a son & daughter ,they then had a son a7 they all lived together [now all adults]
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 11:30 PM

But I wasn't saying about remarrying, I just find it difficult to think of 2 ladies meeting on an internet dating site, then marrying, then going onto another website to find a young male to make their future children. (didn't know sperm donor sites existed even, I don't get out much ).

These women looked for someone young, clever, (he had passed some exams), obviously fertile, and willing. It wasn't as if it was done professionally in safe surroundings, this bloke went to their flat, supplied his sample, gave it to the women and left. The women themselves did the insemmination.
I sincerely hope they asked for some sort of health proof.

I can't imagine wanting a total strangers baby, but I suppose being old(ish), and never being a lesbian or infertile, I wouldn't understand.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2015, 12:01 PM

My old mind is just not geared up for all that is changing so fast around me, we are witnessing evolution in action, this is how it’s going to be and nothing can be done about it, whatever will be will be. Personally I give up, it may be selfish of me but that’s how I feel, all I want now is peace, a few jars, a good cigar and a bit of a laugh, they can mate with monkeys in the future for all I care anymore.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2015, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
But I wasn't saying about remarrying, I just find it difficult to think of 2 ladies meeting on an internet dating site, then marrying, then going onto another website to find a young male to make their future children. (didn't know sperm donor sites existed even, I don't get out much ).

These women looked for someone young, clever, (he had passed some exams), obviously fertile, and willing. It wasn't as if it was done professionally in safe surroundings, this bloke went to their flat, supplied his sample, gave it to the women and left. The women themselves did the insemmination.
I sincerely hope they asked for some sort of health proof.

I can't imagine wanting a total strangers baby, but I suppose being old(ish), and never being a lesbian or infertile, I wouldn't understand.
I was about to say if you were infertile you may understand, lesbians have long used donors the only difference here is the couple are both pregnant by the same man and thinking about it that seems great as the children will be half brothers or sisters properly blood related.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2015, 12:32 PM

Gone are the days when we could be openly biased and/or abusive to gays of any gender. (Can't say I ever was, even though I have always felt some discomfort about it) ( My bad ). But good riddance to such behaviour.
It has to be about the Children of such liaisons. Provided they are bought up with love and caring and taught human values, who cares a R/A.
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2015, 01:13 PM

Getting pregnant is both pleasurable and very easy to do.
Delivering a child is most painful and very difficult.

Now, if it was the other way round, wouldn't things be very different?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2015, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
My old mind is just not geared up for all that is changing so fast around me, we are witnessing evolution in action, this is how it’s going to be and nothing can be done about it, whatever will be will be. Personally I give up, it may be selfish of me but that’s how I feel, all I want now is peace, a few jars, a good cigar and a bit of a laugh, they can mate with monkeys in the future for all I care anymore.

You do make me laugh, Jem.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-07-2015, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Hanfonius ->
Getting pregnant is both pleasurable and very easy to do.
Delivering a child is most painful and very difficult.

Now, if it was the other way round, wouldn't things be very different?

Now there's a thought Hanfonius.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-07-2015, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
Gone are the days when we could be openly biased and/or abusive to gays of any gender. (Can't say I ever was, even though I have always felt some discomfort about it) ( My bad ). But good riddance to such behaviour.
It has to be about the Children of such liaisons. Provided they are bought up with love and caring and taught human values, who cares a R/A.

I didn't think I was remotely abusive about gays??? It matters not to me.
All I meant was its all seems very Sci-Fi and clinical to me.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2015, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
It's a different world now Mups and we 'oldies' find it difficult to accept the new values.
Well I will NEVER accept such practices, how on earth are kids of the future ever going to be responsible if thay don't have a father at home to show them right from wrong.

I despair of modern youth and refuse to have anything to do with any charities that are set up to try and correct the wrongs of these misogenists, egotistical little brats even if they can reproduce, they are worhtless to humanity.

But of course humanity itself (Most of it anyway) is horrible you only need to look at the 94 year old neandethal man next door to me to see that

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top