Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 06:42 PM

Re: Sir Edward Heath

I bet the house of commons and house of lords are full of these nasty perverts.😠
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I entirely agree with you on this one, Julie.

My feeling is that if it really happened they should have the guts to act while the person is still alive - not wait until they are dead and unable to answer the charges/face the consequences.

Band wagons and Money grabbing come to mind.
Oh sod the still living victims then

As far as I am concerned, Heath was a stuck up slimy arrogant ponce.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
I bet the house of commons and house of lords are full of these nasty perverts.😠
Agree with that, they and half the country should be given a lethal injection.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 06:56 PM

The trouble is that any current perverts in the government will also be safe from prosecution until they are long dead.
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Oh sod the still living victims then

best comment on this thread so far the victims have rights too perhaps this will bring closure for them.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

04-08-2015, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
best comment on this thread so far the victims have rights too perhaps this will bring closure for them.
Yes, plus these investigations are sending out a strong message to the new generation of perverts that UK folk have had enough and you will be brought to book.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Yes, plus these investigations are sending out a strong message to the new generation of perverts that UK folk have had enough and you will be brought to book.
Well said , I bet there's many out there shaking in their boots,
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Well said , I bet there's many out there shaking in their boots,
Including innocent people who have upset people in the past I would guess because not everyone accused has been guilty.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
Couldn't agree more.
I'm disgusted at some of the comments on here that seem to condone (I said SEEM) the sexual perversions of a man just because he is dead.

So what!

And what about the young boys he went to boys homes and took away for a spin in his yacht and were never seen again???

Pandora's box is opening wider and wider and bloody good thing too.

It's not pink and fluffy bunny reading but it's an essential part of our growing up as a nation that we acknowledge that some of our seemingly finest weren't very flipping fine at all.

They might've been world class yachtsmen, top lawyers, senior judges, MPs, lords, prominent musicians, entertainers, whatever....but if they were still filthy disgusting perverts who deliberately and knowingly preyed on young vulnerable youngsters...they deserve everything they've got coming to them, alive or dead.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 09:28 PM

Is there any proof of that only rumours I heard about Ted were he was gay as that was frowned on back then no one ever accused him of being with children from what I heard and remember.

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top