Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 10:34 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

buenas dias all. Hope you have a good day boating Alan and glad you enjoyed your tapas, we often have tapas when out, especially ensalada rusa with fresh pan, lovely.

We have a big weather change today, it rained heavily all through the night and is raining on and off at the present time, so itīs feeling a whole lot cooler today, dare I say even a bit chilly. Yesterday I went to pick up the teenage granddaughter of an "internet" friend and her boyfriend and brought them back to our house for the afternoon. They were a very nice young couple, it was a very pleasant visit. Today no plans other than eating out with friends late afternoon. Have a pleasant day all.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 10:37 AM

After changing this and that Barb finally decided only a new chest of drawers would do and off she went to WalMart to get one. But then I had too many clothes to fit the new chest, so we sort them over until they fit in the chest of drawers. Rob has been gone to Canada to a yachgting event. Missed him a lot....
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 10:48 AM

Good morning

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top