Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 07:26 PM

Re: Sexting Sentence

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
I would put him on the sexual offenders list, because that what he has done. If he is not stopped at this stage, who knows what might happen in the future.
You could have a very good point there Wrinkly.
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 04:27 AM

At 14 I don't know if he should be a registered sex offender just yet. But certainly community service and the police telling him very strongly not to think about doing it again.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 07:15 AM

After my posting I saw the news, 5000+ sexual incidents including 500 rapes, in our schools, now tell me this 14 year old should be on the offenders list.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 08:23 AM

I would put him on the sexual offenders list, because that what he has done. If he is not stopped at this stage, who knows what might happen in the future.
After my posting I saw the news, 5000+ sexual incidents including 500 rapes, in our schools, now tell me this 14 year old should be on the offenders list.
I agree with you Wrinkly sex offender usually start early with seemingly innocuous things and rapidly move on to more dangerous things. Nip it in the bud and warn everyone who he is and him that he is being watched.
maud
derbyshire
maud is male 

07-09-2015, 09:43 AM

There was a disturbing report on the BBC news yesterday evening about sexual crimes committed by school children on school premises . The authorities do seem to have a big problem in order to protect children .
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 10:00 AM

I don't doubt that this has happened to a few of our members but in our teens when we all grouped together at a friends house listening to music and generally just being boys and girls when the lights would suddenly go off.

In that split second of darkness before the shocked screams started, a girl had been groped. When the lights were back on...the stunned look then embarrassment always gave away what had happened. We all knew who had done it.

It was not so much the act but the betrayal of trust that one of the lads had crossed the line of friendship into unconsenting sexual behaviour.

Why could one lad not control that urge that found him left out of our group and never trusted again.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top