Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 08:03 PM

Re: Favourite kitchen tool

The wife
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 11:13 PM

As I absolutely love cooking I have many favourites.....
Magimix food processor and the spatula that came with it!
All my La Creuset, Silverwood, Mermaid Cookware.
A vegetable peeler I bought from Lakeland
Kitchen Devil vegetable knives (I get neurotic if I can't find them!)
Moulinex Electric knife
Panasonic bread maker
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 12:23 AM

Bean to cup coffee machine; Kenwood Chef mixer (and spatula ); Breadmaker; My set of Sabatier knives so sharp I could shave with them and my cast-iron pan, so well seasoned it's almost non-stick.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Bean to cup coffee machine; Kenwood Chef mixer (and spatula ); Breadmaker; My set of Sabatier knives so sharp I could shave with them and my cast-iron pan, so well seasoned it's almost non-stick.
Thanks for the reminder Judd
My SKK Sauté Pan weighs a ton cost a fortune and worth every penny ...
...forget expensive coffee machines, I love my plastic paper filter holder which cost a couple of £s and fits a single mug or a jug and I would say makes the perfect cup of coffee equal to any pricey machine
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 02:38 PM

My 53yr old bread knife, I use it most days.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 02:42 PM

My favourite is not that old but, so handy and saves my poor old pinkies! It's a rotary cheese grater, best thing I ever bought for the kitchen drawer!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 03:03 PM

Knives are great but I do love my stick blender.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Thanks for the reminder Judd
My SKK Sauté Pan weighs a ton cost a fortune and worth every penny ...
...forget expensive coffee machines, I love my plastic paper filter holder which cost a couple of £s and fits a single mug or a jug and I would say makes the perfect cup of coffee equal to any pricey machine
How common.

My machine has been worth every penny to me. When I got it, one of daughters commented on the price of it but I reminded her that she had spent the same amount for her and her hubby to go to Benidorm for the weekend. I've still got my machine, whither her holiday?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
How common.

My machine has been worth every penny to me. When I got it, one of daughters commented on the price of it but I reminded her that she had spent the same amount for her and her hubby to go to Benidorm for the weekend. I've still got my machine, whither her holiday?
Judd I have tasted the coffee produced by many coffee machines. My son has an all singing all dancing very expensive machine and bemoans the fact that the coffee produced by my 'common' filter still tastes better

Perhaps it is just down to the coffee I am a Blue Mountain or Kenya AAA woman....
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 04:30 PM

The telephone.

With the numbers of the local take-aways on speed dial.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top