Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 10:24 AM

Re: Steve, help me !

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
A vivid imagination that leans towards the macabre maybe?
Indeed.. anything is possible. Yet, one needs to define macabre. One man's macabre is another man's ideology...
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
1958 as I recall. Vincent Price & David Hedison.
Very good, sir. The move was called.. " The Fly " Mad scientist creates somesort of transforming chamber. When he walks in, a fly accidently flys in. Man transforms himself into a fly with a human head. Flying around and requesting help from his friend Steve.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

01-12-2015, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Then he could be the only sane one on here
Salvador Dali once said.. That he was not strange just normal...

Life then is how we perceive it, define it and live it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Interesting to say the least. Your words remind me of that SciFi movie.. The Day the Earth Stood Still. When the alien gave that now famous command to his robot.. " Gort, Klatu, Borrada, Nikto ! "
Translated for Doc - you are a right laugh you are
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 06:50 PM

You were a little bit too hasty dealing with that poor fly Rodolfo, you should have given him time to compose himself, he just flew off the handle and forgot your name.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

01-12-2015, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
You were a little bit too hasty dealing with that poor fly Rodolfo, you should have given him time to compose himself, he just flew off the handle and forgot your name.
Good point.. I do seem to jump the gun and let my emotions get the best of me. They say Italians are that way. Probably all the wine we drink...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 08:42 PM

Huzzah!
I am not alone!
"Nevermore!"
eyes_of_a_painter
n

01-12-2015, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Huzzah!
I am not alone!
"Nevermore!"
You are not alone ? Good ! The more the merrier..
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
This has been a very strange morning. As usual I got up bright and early for work. Did my excercises and then, I went straight towards the kitchen to prepare my coffee. Suddenly, in the silence of it all, I hear a faint high pitch voice that says.. " Steve, help me ! " At first I ignored it, but then a few seconds later, there it was again.. " Steve, help me ! ". At that point I was begining to freak out. Was I hearing voices in my head ? Or maybe it was a neighbor crying out for help ? At that point I had no clue.

I poured myself a cup of coffee, went to my den to read the newspaper, when out of nowhere again that faint high pitch voice.. " Steve, help me ! " Frustrated I got up and started to look around. When suddenly on top of my desk to my wonder I spot a lone fly with a human head.
It looks up at me and says.. " Steve, help me ! " Without hesitation I roll the newspaper up and smash the fly dead.

A devilish smile comes over my face as I shook my head in dismay. Dumb fly, he should of known by now that my name was not Steve.
Bah ... you do know he was probably just hoping you'd pop him in the microwave so he could transmute back into whatever he really was. Chances are he'll have seen the film. he sounds a well educated homofly.

Or ... .. he had bad eyesight, wasn't really shouting out to you ... and there is another transmorphed scientific oddity loose in your house ... name of Steve.

I'd check all your food before I eat it .. as we know what flies do. Coffee didn't have any crunchy bits in it did it?
Best make life easier and less surreal by moving a girlfriend in ready for the next one , called Venus Flytrap.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2015, 11:41 PM

Twas my lot to be reborn as a fly, nowt wrong with that has its advantages. Then one day im out wandering about searching for my marra Steve, and giving the odd hellooo when its back too the drawing board.I never saw it coming.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top