Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 04:01 PM

Re: Sillieness

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Your silliness is what people like me call intelligence and wit and is one of the reasons I have such affection for you Art
Malcolm, I used to think I was quite bright until it was pointed out that my innocent 'Yum Yum' was not quite what it seemed!!

I love you too!! (Don't tell Mrs Malcolm or I'll be dead meat!! )
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
I have NEVER had fluff in mine ... WHY NOT ?

This is of grave importance and has given me many a sleepless second or two
Hi
OMG Rachel, this is serious stuff indeed.

There are only two possible reasons for this.

One, you are a clone and as such only have an artificial belly button, just to make you look real, or,

Two, you have a Fluff Fairy in your house.

These are similar to the common or garden Tooth Fairy, but much rarer.

They are far more insidious creatures.

The Tooth Fairy makes teeth disappear completely, not so with the Fluff Fairy.

This little so and so removes the fluff from your belly button at night but then leaves it hidden around the house.

Have you noticed any piles of fluff secreted about your house?

The only way to eliminate these pesky little critters, short of an Exorcism, is to thoroughly vacuum the house every single day for a month, removing every single trace of fluff from even the remotest places.

I would suggest that you start immediately
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 05:04 PM

and further more, I should just like to add this

Because I have been dubbed 'the voice of reason'
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good idea Rachel Twiz is now appointed official 'Poinker'
Thank you Mags!
Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking, it is with great pride that I accept this prestigious title of "Official Poinker".

I would like to thank my parents, my family, my pets, my friends and the Big Issue seller that stands outside Sainsbury every single day come rain or shine!

Special thanks to my friend and pupil in The Art of Poinky-poo, Rachel, for encouraging me to revive this noble martial art.

Poinky-poo has it's origins in the Isle of Avalon in Somerset, where when confronted by the challenge to fight, the peasants, unable to acquire sword or staff, would hold their pinkies aloft and thrust forth into the eyeballs of their foe.
The noise issued forth by this action, "Poink" was adopted as the title.

To this day many irritated and obstreperous folk have adopted this method of combat. The wearing of goggles is recommended to avoid retaliation injury and a fast running speed is advisable.

Once again I express my gratitude for this title and promise to poink wisely!

Here is a photo taken at a recent award ceremony where I received the "Golden Poink"

(Waits for rapturous applause)

Twiz x
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 07:11 PM

Im not sure i like the idea of Poinking, must be against my yuman rites.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 07:15 PM

As long as you behave Nom you needn't worry!
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 07:33 PM

They say that laughter overtime leads to paradise. Of course, that depends on who is telling the joke
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Im not sure i like the idea of Poinking, must be against my yuman rites.
Hi

Nom , us men have no yuman rites on this thread or the Trash Can.

The female of the species has taken over and we are now subservient.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Nom, My heart stopped when I saw the title of this thread. I thought, Oh Dear, I'm going to be in trouble here as I can be very silly! What a relief when I read you like it!
As I posted in the 'Trash Can' section, laughing really is good for you to get those endorphins released for the 'feel good' factor!!

Arty, I thought exactly the same. I thought to meself, "now what's he on about, the old coot." And I was getting ready to have a gentle word in his cauliflower ear. But lo and behold, I was wrong.
Not to proud to admit it, and for thinking you a grumpy old coot Nom, and glad you're happy.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Thank you Mags!
Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking, it is with great pride that I accept this prestigious title of "Official Poinker".

I would like to thank my parents, my family, my pets, my friends and the Big Issue seller that stands outside Sainsbury every single day come rain or shine!

Special thanks to my friend and pupil in The Art of Poinky-poo, Rachel, for encouraging me to revive this noble martial art.

Poinky-poo has it's origins in the Isle of Avalon in Somerset, where when confronted by the challenge to fight, the peasants, unable to acquire sword or staff, would hold their pinkies aloft and thrust forth into the eyeballs of their foe.
The noise issued forth by this action, "Poink" was adopted as the title.

To this day many irritated and obstreperous folk have adopted this method of combat. The wearing of goggles is recommended to avoid retaliation injury and a fast running speed is advisable.

Once again I express my gratitude for this title and promise to poink wisely!

Here is a photo taken at a recent award ceremony where I received the "Golden Poink"

(Waits for rapturous applause)

Twiz x
So then Tessa.
Here I am giving you the clap, and telling you that I want more of this utter stupid silliness.

I reckon that I am the most silliest, frivoloused , crackolous, and nutty as a fruitcakesist one in this 'ere forum.
Of course if you look at my various posts around here, you will see that I can be rather serious and delarious.

But not very often!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top