Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 09:39 PM

Re: Jimmy Saville

I think the perverted little creep was just the tip of a very big iceberg indeed during those times and I think all record, both photographic and film of him and those others convicted should never be shown publicly again. Wipe them from history.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 10:24 PM

The scandal is going to stay largely buried because it is clearly the tip of the iceberg. Other perpetrators of years gone by are going to be extremely nervous. However, the powers that be are heavily infiltrated by the Freemasons who, despite the front of goodness and benevolence they portray, have a history of criminal/violent members. They will protect their own and so preventing the Jimmy Saville Case from spreading out to punish the wider management perpetrators who obviously DID know what was going on, is an important move for them. If they can sweep the wider perpetrators under the carpet on this case they can do it for all the subsequent cases which are certain to crop up.

London gangster Kenneth Noye was apparently the master of a Masonic lodge and was untouchable till he killed someone in public.

Harold Shipmen was a freemason, Peter Sutcliffe also and Jimmy Saville quite a high level Mason and a Knight of Malta.

The evil runs right through our society. In the police force, judiciary, media, social services, clergy and royalty. These paedophilia cases will continue to surface and the majority of the culprits will be protected and stay scot free.
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 11:52 PM

It's a sick joke that MPs are going to 'look into' why the BBC didn't stop Saville. As if the Houses of Commons and Lords weren't stuffed full of paedophiles too. The reason nothing was done was because it was accepted as one of perks of the job.
It was only when women forced their way into powerful jobs and started making a fuss that they realised the gig was up and started distancing themselves from the more blatant abusers.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 12:17 AM

And they keep digging his dirt up!!! The worst thing i know is the company that i worked for in the early 70's handed over to Jimmy's Hospital in Leeds £350. We presented Jimmy Savile with it, later we went into a boardroom to have a chat with him. He produced a cigar from his pocket and realised he hadn't got a light and asked around if anyone had one. I sent my lighter down the long table to him, he lit his cigar and walked back to me and kissed my hand, i have a picture of this in my photo collection.. Unknowing at that point how sick and creepy he must have been then, i was only 16-17yrs..
My friends and i use to go to a summer show every year at a local village, it was 1971 and he was there as the host, we got a signed photo of him.. Like i say we weren't to know about him, it was all fun and games that day as he was the DJ and played pop music.. All those years ago and it only came to light about him a few years ago? He was one sad person, really thought himself to be the ladies man, he had nothing going for him, he was a loner, a true sicko yuck!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye;806797[B
]I think the perverted little creep was just the tip of a very big iceberg[/B] indeed during those times and I think all record, both photographic and film of him and those others convicted should never be shown publicly again. Wipe them from history.

I suspect you are right Hawkeye.
I don't doubt even today a lot more is still being covered up.

Another case in the news the last couple of days, they are saying it's another cover up and series of police bodges as to how that father got away with sexually abusing and subsequently killing his gorgeous little 13 month old daughter, Poppy.
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 06:19 PM

Now a woman who stabbed to death a paedophile when she discovered he'd abused dozens of little children has had her sentence doubled.
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye ->
I think the perverted little creep was just the tip of a very big iceberg indeed during those times and I think all record, both photographic and film of him and those others convicted should never be shown publicly again. Wipe them from history.
I agree, with the exception of the last line - that smacks too much of rewriting history to exclude the uncomfortable bits. On the contrary, although I don't want to hear any more about this disgusting man's activities, good records should be kept and if indeed, it is the tip of a very big iceberg - no stone should go unturned to bring ALL the perpetrators to justice.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top