Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 10:59 AM

Re: Should I confess to the police?

Hells Bells, 30 posts a day, the forum leader by a mile, you must have an obsession with speed.
Guess when you went through the camera your mind was over excited about what you intended posting next
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 10:59 AM

Tpin, If they got you you will soon hear about it, if they didn't forget about it! If you have been caught you will have to pay the fine, but why confess and have to pay it , when you may have got away with it?
On another note, if Mups makes you a cake with a file in it, I promise to come and help you eat it.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Just to point out it is also an offence not having a number plate easily read. if yours was that muddy then it should have been cleaned before driving off

Some try and avoid this by putting on "Show Plates" or ones which reflect back so a speed camera cant read it. Also it is an offence to have numbers and letters spaced wrongly or the wrong size. Number plates (newish cars) should now show the the country ( flag and initials) and who supplied the vehicle, unless the plates have been third party replaced for a reason.

A correctly displayed plate should be like mine which is a personal plate and totally legal

Now that is what I like to see.
A posing show off law abiding citizen!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Tpin, If they got you you will soon hear about it, if they didn't forget about it! If you have been caught you will have to pay the fine, but why confess and have to pay it , when you may have got away with it?
On another note, if Mups makes you a cake with a file in it, I promise to come and help you eat it.:lol:

There you are Tpin. All sorted. You can always rely on us .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Now that is what I like to see.
A posing show off law abiding citizen!
DOG? My number plate is CAT!
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:09 AM

Let the camera do its work.
I don't think the police would be interested if you popped into the local, well one that's open to the public, station.
They would no doubt refer to whoever processes the photos.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I am guilty, afterall.

Went to McD's about an hour ago(0200hrs)on the way back from picking my son up.
On the way home I went through a speed camera at about 35-40 max and the camera went off.
I know it's my own fault but I'm well pee'd off with myself, not for speeding but getting caught out.

Now here's the dilemma, I've been on site today and it was rather muddy, all this mud has covered my vehicle including the number plate.

Do I confess or face many sleepless nights worrying?

Night folks, I'm off for a lovely uninterrupted nights kip. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Mmm I suspect you had a trouble free sleep Terry
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Browbeaten ->
Let the camera do its work.
I don't think the police would be interested if you popped into the local, well one that's open to the public, station.
They would no doubt refer to whoever processes the photos.
Yep they will just wash the mud off the photos and BINGO. Tpin you had better prepare as yer dooomed.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:25 AM

Clean your bumper and go through the same section of road at around a 100 miles per hour. One will not sleep soundly until one's conscience is clear.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Hells Bells, 30 posts a day, the forum leader by a mile, you must have an obsession with speed.
Guess when you went through the camera your mind was over excited about what you intended posting next
And every single one is pure quality, on topic, thoughtful and serious.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mmm I suspect you had a trouble free sleep Terry
Like a baby, Meg, like a baby

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top