Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 12:38 PM

Re: Blind by Faith

Isaac Newton had faith that he could turn base metals into gold...........look where it got him !
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Isaac Newton had faith that he could turn base metals into gold...........look where it got him !
He came up with a nugget of pure 'green'?
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 12:58 PM

Our ancestors had faith in the world being flat...It isn't...is it !
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Our ancestors had faith in the world being flat...It isn't...is it !
Thank you for that reply. Actually that was the message of my thread. That extremes are not wise. In these two stories that I posted here, the subspicious evidence was there, yet many refuse to see what is actually before their eyes and choose to remain blind in their faith
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
yet many refuse to see what is actually before their eyes and choose to remain blind in their faith
That must be a good thing for the spammers of this world.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Well first off it belongs to the Mineral Company that hired the EXPLORER,or Geologist,Mineral Companies,depending on what they are looking for either Use Seismic Surveyors or Geologists to see what is under the ground,Oil COMP.use seismic survey crews to record readings to look for oil and gas.See you have to be able to read what your standing on,the terrain,where you live in Florida the water level is about 5 ft below the surface,some places thicker but 5 ft is about average,now if your like me,I read the terrain,that is why I go west every year well almost,I am looking for something special,something very special.
Here is a picture of the damage sink holes create in Florida

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-28-07-25-33-1.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	203  
eyes_of_a_painter
n

28-01-2016, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
That must be a good thing for the spammers of this world.
It would seem that way. We all need to think twice before clicking that mouse
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
It would seem that way. We all need to think twice before clicking that mouse
Or, if using iPad or iPhone, consider the consequences of 'poinking' that finger/stylus
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 06:47 PM

"All that glitters is not gold", shame people can go through life and never find any treasures . I would say I have found many and the treasure of their memory will always live on.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top