Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 01:40 PM

Re: The Missing

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
And its huge too Twink....she could fit quite a few under the rose beds
Well there is your culprit. She has even resorted to threatening men, on this forum, with the pillow treatment
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 01:47 PM

......lets hope we dont see her crop up on the "most wanted" list...
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 01:49 PM

I wondered why she had such a fantastic orchard must be all that fantastic fertilizer.😈
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 01:54 PM

There is something strange going on Aysa as in the USA 800,000 children go mising every year thats around 2,000 children day.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
There is something strange going on Aysa as in the USA 800,000 children go mising every year thats around 2,000 children day.
The USA is a big country Doc, and I suspect that many of those children are teenagers. I can think of lots of horrible reasons for their disappearance but I can also think of many reasons that they would choose to disappear.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 02:22 PM

I have only just seen this thread! What are you all trying to say about poor, shy little innocent me?

Get scared....all of you. I have just stocked up with pillows!!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Thats a hell of a lot of children going missing isnt it. I dont believe that there are explainable reasons for all of these...it leaves the unexplainable...one of my theories is that they are kidnapped by agencies to be used for experiments,they cant all be taken and killed ,yes several will be missing of their own doing but not all.
http://facts.randomhistory.com/missi...ons-facts.html
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

30-01-2016, 02:36 PM

Me scared now Art.............not the pillows!!!!!!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 02:40 PM

How awful for the parents, relatives, partners of the people who go missing. Not knowing, must be the worst thing.

Seventeen years ago, my daughter was on holiday in Majorca and was walking through a market with her almost three year old, blonde, blue eyed son when suddenly he let go of her hand. She turned and he was being led away by a man. Luckily, she got him back but was so distraught by it, she never left the hotel again until she was going home.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

30-01-2016, 03:51 PM

Missing children are often used in the sex industry... what does that tell you about the number of perverts there are in the world?
When a child is abducted we all worry about the child's welfare and are concerned about their families, but it goes much deeper that that. It means that when we are out with children we cannot allow the child any freedom to play away from us, it means that no parent can truly relax and this means that any child has to be dependent on their carers or family every time they leave home.
I wonder how many of us had to be taken to school to make sure we were not abducted... very few I expect. yet most parents now have to accompany their children to and from the school gate.
If anybody abducts a child they are either mentally ill, and should be confined in a mental hospital for life, or they mean them harm ... and anybody that means to harm an innocent child should be put to death. These are not the sort of people that should be allowed to live in our communities, where there are other children!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top