Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 11:35 PM

Re: Hobies

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I've just had a thought ..
Friends Reunited is closing but is Genes Reunited too? I thought they were okay.
I might have got it wrong morty so I will have a quick look at genes because thats where my tree is . I had a senior moment
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
I love gardening, reading, anything to with animals, and I'm a bit of a word freak. I collected them for years, and finally started a website featuring old words and phrases, and am now adding slang (past and present). dialect words, etc. from around the world.
I also enjoy making photo books, calendars, cards etc.
That sounds so interesting lovemyboys. you will have to let me know what your website is called as I love old words and their meaning aswell.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Not many this time of year Aysa, only three running at present & not very well attended either, but in the Spring, Summer & Autumn we have a lot as well.
Do you sell & buy? We do both too.
Yes Tiff I do buy and sell too....we have one locally that starts at 11pm on Saturdays called the late one its very good ..they dont start up until the better weather comes though
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Yes Tiff I do buy and sell too....we have one locally that starts at 11pm on Saturdays called the late one its very good ..they dont start up until the better weather comes though
They are great fun aren't they. We usually sell at an afternoon car boot & buy at two morning ones, one very early, on Sundays. Weather permitting of course, as these are outdoors, but in Winter/bad weather there is one that they hold in a multi-storey car park if it rains, or in the out side car parks if the weather is good. It doesn't have as many sellers this time of year, but it is on all year round.
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 12:09 AM

I read, an awful lot. Can get through two or three books a week. Don't read fiction, though., just historical books and biographies.

And when I'm watching the telly I crochet, which is quite quickly new hobby for me. So just granny squares, really - though we now have throws on both our sofas!

I also love baking (cakes, biscuits, pies and bread), but most of lol I love to travel!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 10:17 AM

In the past Archery, Judo, Kendo, and Jodo, kept and showed dogs and Tropical Fish, later it was photography, drawing, and wildlife observation and recording.

Past year has put paid to everything.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 10:23 AM

Knitting, sewing, reading, not sure if caravanning counts ?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top